Reviews for Checkmate
LEYTON-NALEY chapter 1 . 7/13
Great story! :) I really loved how thorough they had been about what to do if they were ever in grave danger. The tension between Oliver and Felicity was fantastic as well as the smut . Good job!
Kendra chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Loved it. Angst with a happy ending. Also very hot. Great job.
C.I.TigerFan chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Whew! If only, sister! I'm afraid they are fixing to break my heart! Did you see the new preview? He kisses her at the hospital and it didn't look like a "first kiss". It was familiar and sweet. Personally, I hope we get to see a little of what you just wrote before they rip our hearts out! Great job. Always enjoy your work!
Oh, and I Love the code phrase!
IFancyu chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Hot!
ScoobyDoobyDee chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
I loved it! That was super hot at the end too! Perfect Olicity is perfect.
No.1TwiFanpire chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
This was beyond amazing! I loved it! So sweet and sexy! Would love a sequel some day. :)
aray48 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
this was fantastic! so well written and i really liked it! i'd also love to see this from Oliver's pov! just a thought :] xox
B R Cary chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
You should turn this into a multi-chapter so we can read about when Digg and Roy get there, plus how they capture Tockman. And I would never be opposed to more Olicity sexy, fun time. Otherwise, awesome story.
Chris4 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Wine is good. You have absolutely *nothing* to worry about with this story. It is brilliant and wonderful and hot and steamy and has a storyline that is plausible. You kept it in the realm of of being salacious and sexy without going over into trashy and smutty. Not a lot of authors manage to pull that off, but you did so brilliantly.

I love this story beyond words. Excellent work!
Ivonnebagel12 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
This was wonderful
TheBigEscape chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
One of the best things I've read in a long time. Great job! Apparently, this is totally your thing
lovelove94 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Wow this is amazing! :-D
westernbeauty chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Fantastic stuff x
VA97 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
I loved it! This was really great the angst in the beggining to the smut in the end :)
TheDuchessTab chapter 1 . 8/26/2014