Reviews for Ayatsuriningyou
CONTINNUE
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLLEEAASSEE
hurry and continue!
Vittaria chapter 2 . 7/29/2003
omg...I hope this story is updated soon-ish! I like it alot! I've only been reading Shaman King in Shonen Jump, however, that's not hindering me. Too much, nehow, I hope. ~ -Shai-
Reihn MidNite chapter 2 . 4/23/2003
o.o; wow... *stares then re-reads* there should be more reviews. why aren't there? is shaman king -that- unknown? OO; i think its really cute that hotaru got a kitsune spirit *-* i just realized, this is set in the -future- of SK.. then.. where's yoh? o.o;; or the rest of them for that matter? *waits patiently for more good stuf* if i were an author i'd put in my favorites list.. anyway... ja _;
Reihn MidNite chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
...how did i know it was Ren? anyway, the story's got its claws into me and i want more! o.o; the good ones are almost always short.. *sigh* and this is the only other shaman king crossover i know of, besides this one with jupiter as a ghost and yoh falling in love with her.. oo;;

Write more Soon! _
Michi Hatabaki chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
Wow! This fic has certainly got me interested in this story. Although I have never seen Shaman king I'm looking forward to seeing it! Can't wait to see the next chapter!