Reviews for But Wear the Chain
I got to be honest here.. I'm shocked I'm not even halfway through with this story..

Rex was the bad guy.. Resolved.. B and A are well on their way to getting together..

What could possibly be happening in the next 22 chapters that couldn't maybe have been a second story?

I just feel like this story is over and I could stop here and not be bummed I missed anything.

Alas.. I'm on a quest to read all the H/S stories in defending review #s order...walkthrough with two pages..

..so ima trudge on.. But I don't see the point!
Kushka chapter 42 . 4/23
Good story
TamraPraxidike chapter 41 . 4/1
Wow! What a rollercoaster.
TamraPraxidike chapter 30 . 3/29
Let me guess: they saw Phantom. :D
TamraPraxidike chapter 2 . 3/23
I love this so much.
TamraPraxidike chapter 1 . 3/23
Oh my! I love the unexpected twist at the end of the first chapter. I've been looking for some good Sevmione... I think I just found a new story to binge-read! (;
Kaczule chapter 36 . 2/10
I usually dont care for flashbacks, but this was great and beautifully written
pixelbun1 chapter 1 . 2/1
couple of silly spelling mistakes here and there, like "gapped" instead of "gaped", but not enough to interfere with enjoyment of the reading experience.
pixelbun1 chapter 1 . 2/1
10/10, really sweet and would recommend.
elizabethrose1974 chapter 42 . 1/1
I love this story! and everytime I see the words "as you wish" not only do I think of the princess bride but the story if the same name on ffn with Theo and Hermione. please write the sequel soon!
robituputup chapter 42 . 12/14/2017
Great fic! Thank you for the lovely reading piece!
Deep in the Night chapter 41 . 10/20/2017
Oh these finales make me happy. I thank you for going through the trouble of writing such a delight full tale! The bit with Beauty ands the Beast was suspiciously coincidental/spot on (especially considering Emma Watson latest role). I've definitely enjoyed this!
Deep in the Night chapter 40 . 10/20/2017
I can never hear the words "as you wish" without thinking of the Princess Bride.
Deep in the Night chapter 37 . 10/20/2017
Damn. That was a delightfully convoluted plot.
Deep in the Night chapter 36 . 10/20/2017
His last lines, !t goodness, I love them.
1,140 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »