Reviews for Lacunae
Guest chapter 13 . 6/22/2014
Ahahahahahahahahaha! OMG THAT WAS HILARIOUS! Ahahahahahaahahahaha... OMG I'm so screen shooting that and showing ppl... Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Ahhhh... O had my laugh...now on to the good stuffz...

Hai! OMG this soooo amazing! Me loves it! But my only nit-pick so far is that Yami remembered Yugi so easily... So much potential for another 1 or 2 chapters! Bt still, happy with results, and me looooves the jokes, and implications in this... Ahh such a good story, havnt read a good yu-gi-oh ff in a while... Glad I'm read ing this :D me have no other complaints! :O I'm usually a really picky reader... Bad I know... By this is AWESOME!
Ohhhh! Is MOKUBA A CYBORG? Whyyyyyy? How could you be so cruel? Will you go into his death? Or is Seth created as well? Ohhhhhh! Will Yami REALLY start at school with Yugi? Cuz, he sorta never started school...And I'm sort of a tea/anzu basher, please bash her! Muhahahahaha ha!
Oh, and in case your wondering...yes...I am high on sugar :D
Ok that's all for now! Me continue reading now
Luv from
The Guest Who Tried to Guess
jj chapter 15 . 5/17/2014
i like this one a lot fav
TabFan chapter 15 . 6/3/2011
Really good story! Wouldn't Mokuba being a machine/clone not grow and notice?
killing u with umbrellas chapter 15 . 10/13/2010
loved it. the end was especially hillarious.
DemonKittyAngel chapter 6 . 11/13/2009
*sigh* I love the interactions and the characters and your writing but I hate the plot. Screw sci fi! I want majo!
Calamitynexus chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
I am loving your tone of the story. You do a good job in shifting it to keep a sense a movement. Thumbs up!
Calamitynexus chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
XD PUNS! I approve!
YamiMii-Kun chapter 15 . 11/30/2008
Cute, funny story. I'm glad there's authors out there that have great senses of humor(and like yamix hikari including Seto and Jou!) Anyway I loved the story, it was fantastic!
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 15 . 2/28/2008
update soon
Itallia chapter 3 . 9/25/2007
Hm...I think it's funny how, even though they don't remember their past lives, they still refer to each other as "the tomb raider" or "the Pharaoh."
Itallia chapter 2 . 9/25/2007
It all happened kinda quickly, and Yugi sure was fast to get over the computer-talking thing, but otherwise it's an interesting idea. I'm guessing that Kaiba is the funder for this project.
Kidiu chapter 15 . 9/22/2007
Aw! This was such an awesome story! I loved the theme, and I'm happy you actually finished it, too. I loved the ending, pretty funny!
DementedxAngelxx chapter 15 . 9/21/2007
This was an amazing story, and I wanted to say good luck writing any other stories your planin on writing.
squigglything chapter 15 . 7/22/2007
hey! hello! how are you? awesome fic here, i loved every bit of it, i really like how you made malik's personality, it was reall original and definately unique XD and you know what my favourtie part was? the bakura and ryou bits, they are adorable. oh what? nah all of the pairings are adorable! well i hope to read more of your fics! bye bye!
Clarity2199 chapter 15 . 1/30/2007
Wow...I can tell this was definitely one of your earlire works. The story was quite enjoyable, though I have to say that the end felt more like you were stumbling along to finish it.

The explaination on why they used the ancient mummies didn't seem believable, you took almost a chapter in a helf with making the characters ramble instead of getting to the point of the lacuna project, and the ending seemed so fluffy you could choke a horse with it.

But...the whole building up was wonderful, the idea of the story was very good, the personalities you did quite well with, and Kaiba's passion and determination to get his brother back was equally wonderful. I'm infact doing a story myself on the loss of Mokuba and the extents that Kaiba will go through in order to bring him back (though definitely not in the same you did). It's called Hopeless Collisions...you're welcome to check it out and read it, if you still like reading Yugioh.

I did have one question wandering through my head, though. Mokuba and the others are kept together my machinery, right? Well, if Mokuba doesn't know he's been reincarnated, then eventually he will when he doesn't age. Either that, or his body will outgrow his smaller implants (kind of an oops, there). I thought you were solving that with Malik's new break through...assuming he found a way to totally revive one without machines, in order to fix Mokuba. But...once reading it totally through, it seems it was more of a point to make Ishtar jealous. ;)

Anyway...good work, especially for a first here. You probably did a hell of a lot better than some of my earlier work. ;p

I'll be looking forward to reading your next TB chapter when it comes up, btw...seeya!

Clarity