Reviews for Deja Vu
princessyui chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Amazing story. Congratulations for that.
Sweet Honey-sempai chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
*Manages to pick jaw off floor with great difficulty*

I absolutely can see why you call this your masterpiece. That was fucking amazing.
Nips chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
*hikes and picks up jaw from floor* You really had me going there! I was horrified during Heero's delusional parts, and it only made me feel worse when it cut to each pilot and worry about what we (thought) we knew was coming. THANK YOU for the happy ending when you could have just as easily left it off with everybody dead/maimed. I thought that the lesson being told here was a very good one, partly because you taught it in such a convincing manner...

Thanks for giving me the chance to read such a powerful fic.
Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
Aw! I loved it! I really hate 1xR, but this one was really really good! I loved it so much! Deffinitly worth 10 out of 10! Keep it up!
ItsTyrian chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
Oh wow, that was...truly awsome. Long. But wonderful. I loved the ending. Makes me feel all tingly inside. I understood it at the end. Amazing fic.
Tsukiyo chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
Oh my god that has got to be the absolute greatest fanfic i have ever read! the suspense was so crazy! i was praying that what i was reading wasn't actually happening... one of those crazy you tell yourself it's not real when you think it is. that was so great and the ending was fantastic with no dissappointment!
Aurachan chapter 1 . 4/15/2001
Hey! I love the story! You had me near tears(I don't cry over anything!) with everyone dying! (Luckily, I got a happy ending, as I always like!) Keep writing these great fanfics!
ookami chapter 1 . 4/6/2001
I've read your other fics, and I swear, each one gets better. This was amazing. Totally not what I expected which is what makes it so good! You are an excellent writer! I'm in awe! :)
galli-vi chapter 1 . 2/1/2001
I'm in shock-this has to be the strangest, greatest war-ficlet incountered yet. *applaudes* I'm glad I stuck through it-when Wufei 'was paralyzed' I considered just dropping the whole thing; angst ain't interesting. But...*bows* proven wrong, I'm happy I hadn't. And thanks for the Relena insertion-it's all simply awe inspiring!
peachchardonnay chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
Oh man, you had me so scared back there! But excellent writing... this was fantastic, absolutely terrific :)
Chibi Lurrel chapter 1 . 12/26/2000
wow, that was a wonderful, wonderful story!
Adrienne D chapter 1 . 12/2/2000
Oh... *sob!* no! *wails relentlessly* Poor Quatre, Trowa, Duo, Wufei, and Heero! *wipes away tears* That was beautiful. I loved it. Byeth byeth... *goes back to crying her eyes out*
Ryokolove chapter 1 . 11/24/2000
OH MY GOSH! I loved it! You are by far one of the best GUNDAM WRITERS EVER! I was like...noooo...and then...kewl! I loved it! It was original, creative, surpising, and beautiful! ) LOVE IT!
Jen chapter 1 . 11/22/2000
Okay, I think I've got it figured out. :) I kept scrolling back thinking, 'I must have missed something'. But I stuck with it to the end and everything fell into place. This is a great story! Everything flowed wonderfully, from one sentence to the next, with a beautiful storytelling style. Great job!
Relena Yuy Lowe chapter 1 . 11/18/2000
This story was incredible. That is all I can say, it was original, depressing, realistic and well written. This is why I absolutely love your writing. I hope that you continue for some time. Thank you.