Reviews for Counsel for the Defense
ress chapter 5 . 11/21/2002
hey, your story is cool especially the dream bits..makes you think "what the hells gonna happen next". anyway on the ethical bit..i think your right..hermione would always do the 'right' thing..keep it up!
Redone chapter 5 . 11/21/2002
Wow, another chapter! And most wonderful too!

Romantic involvement would certainly be unprofessional, although I have no idea about ethics.

I'm suspecting that Harry left on purpose.
fizzysoda chapter 5 . 11/20/2002
continue
Autumnmist chapter 5 . 11/20/2002
Oh goody. The reaction I was hoping for. I'm glad she admitted she had feelings for him, but it only makes sense that they cannot get involved. Ethics aside, no one would let her stay on the case, she wouldn't be impartial in any sense of the word and would have conflicting interests ("justice" vs love).
linnetjo chapter 5 . 11/20/2002
Sad :(. They'll get through. And you are right, it is un-ethical for a lawyer to get romantically involved with a client. Entirely apart from that, if the prosecution got wind of their relationship, her arguments would be dismissed and Severus would most likely be handed to someone who wasn't as "emotionally involved" in the case as Hermione.
KAOS chapter 4 . 11/20/2002
Not too long, not too short! Just right! I really enjoyed that chapter! All the scenes, i could imagine them all in my head! It was very well written! You don't half have a brilliant imagination to write something as good as this! And Snape saying please? .. HEH! Who could say no to that?

...Waiting for more,

Jenni
GirlyVamp chapter 4 . 11/20/2002
Wow... this story is amazing. I can't wait to see what's next.
cloudshape chapter 4 . 11/20/2002
Too long ? Certainly not, I love long chapters and this was a wonderful one. Glad you update rather often. Please keep going.

It's a very interseting story. And I love your Snape, that he really did something evil, but regrets it and blames himself even for things he isn't really responsible for.
Thea chapter 4 . 11/19/2002
Was it too long? Nope not too long at all. I look forward to seeing more chapters of similar length. Hint hint. :D
EireVerde chapter 4 . 11/19/2002
No, this chapter was not too long at all-it was a very pleasant length in fact. Besides, this chapter took a little to get into, because of the subject matter-if it had been shorter, the thread of the narration would have been lost. Please continue soon-I just have one request: make Hermione a little less squeamish around Snape...if you do intend to make it HG/SS, she is too shocked by what she has seen for the relationship to feel comfortable to this reader at least. Although, that will change as time goes on. ANYWAY, thank you again for writing wonderful stuff!
linnetjo chapter 4 . 11/19/2002
Heartbreaking...I like how you describe their reactions.
littlemandyralph chapter 4 . 11/19/2002
not too long at all - actually quite perfect really.

Kudos!

mandy
KAOS chapter 3 . 11/18/2002
Oh gosh! This is good! I was panicing for a moment, as chapter three wouldn't load lol!

This is a decent plot, and i sure as hell will be a regular reader! Well wrote and I can tell it's been planned out too! If you haven't planned it, good job in blagging it! LOL!

I do like the way you had Sevvy-poo save Harry like that, really good!

Anyway, email me when you update next,

thanks!

Jenni
Guest chapter 3 . 11/18/2002
This is good, I hope u write more soon.
caius julius not loggd in chapter 3 . 11/18/2002
Again, a very good chapter! Remus was totally in character (at least in my opinion) and the chapter made me more than interested to see what happens next. Just make sure you continue writing it, ok? Keep up the good work!
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »