Reviews for Counsel for the Defense
why run from sirius?
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
good first chapter
obsessed with snape chapter 14 . 10/22/2006
a stopper in death, indeed!
obsessed with snape chapter 13 . 10/22/2006
no its to horrible to imagine! Snape dead? im gonna go cry!
mimbulus-mimbletonia chapter 14 . 8/29/2006
we love the draught of living death w00t!

kinda guessed snape was going to come back, but the story was good, all i would say is that sirius should have been questioned over trying to kill snape in their hogwarts days (aka sending him down to remus when transformed) and sirius should be locked up

bo his :DD:D:D:D
prissygirl chapter 14 . 12/16/2005
Awh! I must admit you had me worried for just the smallest bit that he was really dead. Ergh, that was an awful .01 of a second.
Romulus chapter 14 . 10/9/2005
Nice one, really enjoyable, though Snape wasn't really in character:)
Vickie211 chapter 14 . 4/20/2005
Well done! Good plot, dialogue, etc. Technically excellent - grammar, spelling, and such. And it was very moving. *Sniffle* This one will stay with me for awhile. Thanks for writing it.
Nisika14 chapter 14 . 4/15/2004
GOOD VERY GOOD! KEEP WRITING!
Kieara Sampson chapter 15 . 1/9/2004
I very much enjoyed this. I am not typically a het reader, at least not for this fandom, but Hermione is a favorite of mine, I admit.
I think the story was very well written and very much in character for the most part. Snape may have been a bit out of it, but who wouldn't be in such a situation. And I'm glad that someone has finally stumbled upon the "stopper in death" thing with him. For some reason it only happens as a resurection thing, not a appears dead type. Annoying that.
Anyways, Just wanted to say props to you for a fiction well written and highly entertaining. I'm about to search and see if you have any others that are likewise as enjoyable. Thank you.
me chapter 14 . 12/15/2003
That was good and sad and sweet! It has a happy ending! YEAH! Oh and why Professor Krohn? :)
Boromir chapter 14 . 12/5/2003
Wow! What a great story! I really love it!
Boromir chapter 9 . 12/5/2003
I'm always so happy when I find someone who doesn't like Sirius as well!
Boromir chapter 3 . 12/5/2003
Hah, and there I was thinking you made an asshole of Remus. But it was all a setup!
JoeBob1379 chapter 15 . 10/10/2003
*sigh* I love happy endings! (I always thought Romeo and Juliet had a fairly happy ending... I mean, they ended up together, didn't they?
181 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »