Reviews for Counsel for the Defense
JoeBob1379 chapter 13 . 10/10/2003
Oh... I think I just remembered how this ends... (I'm such a dork, you know- I'm crying...)
JoeBob1379 chapter 2 . 10/10/2003
I read this ages ago, and I've decided to read it again because I just can't find any new Sev/Mione stories that look good... it's kind of funny, too, because I don't really remember how this story ends...
Aahz chapter 15 . 9/20/2003
Bugger it all! Gr even! This is an amazing fic... you made me cry then rant at Donny who recommended it. Of course that was when Severus "died". I kept thinking, he can't be dead, he can't...and he isn't. Hehe. This is going on my favorites list.

You LIKE Romeo and Juliet? Ugh. I dislike that play strongly despite its beautiful diction and Mercutio. They couldn't possibly know what love is at their age. That's it.
Turelie Telcontar chapter 15 . 9/4/2003
Hi! That was a good plot ideea, and really well written. When Snape poisoned himself, I was so angry about the jury, but I still thought "Maybe he isn't dead, and it was just a trick!"

Partly because I poisoned someone, too, who wasn't dead in one of my fics.

And you like Star Trek. I like "Sarek", too, have read it a lot of times.
Greenstuff chapter 15 . 8/18/2003
WOW! i absoplutely bawled my eyes out at the beginning... this story was AMAZING! not that anythign of yours i've read hasn't been... but... WOW! *is completely speachless* terrific job!
Virginia chapter 15 . 7/8/2003
Very nice! I definitely liked the fact that he made his own potion, and then took it in front of her. We always knew he was deep, our Potions Master, but this takes the...jug.

I did comment that as soon as I realized he had poisoned himself, that it had a deep parallel to R&J. I'm not criticizing, but merely commenting that if you wanted to keep that hidden, well...

I am thrilled with your writing. Have read just about everything HP you've posted here.

Mandi Dumbledore chapter 15 . 7/6/2003
OMG! You actually had me thinking you were going to kill Snape off! I'm so glad he came back though! **sighs in relief** Great Story though, one of my fav.'s along with your trilogy you got going!

Riyika chapter 15 . 6/23/2003
I must say that I loved your story! It was very well written and thought out. I hope to read more of your stories in the future. Good luck!

KarySky chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
Hi there,

I just wanted to say that your story is absolutely wonderful. I liked it and I would read it over and over. Have you ever considered being a real author?

Keep up the good work Aeryn,

Farquharine chapter 14 . 5/21/2003
I read this a while ago and wanted to tell you I liked it a lot. It's very believable.
Jasmine Black chapter 14 . 5/2/2003
wow that was great i actually thought he had died very well done. Like i said i intened on reading all your stories maybe even the star trek ones being a bit of a trekkie great story
bittermelon chapter 15 . 4/28/2003
this was beautiful, lyrical and moving, beyond any doubt. Thank you. you really had me going, but of course a brilliant man like Severus Snape would find ways to cheat Death. any chance of a sequel?

this is a subtler tale than those which blatantly have H/S 'spontaneously (and graphically) combust' in bed (not that those aren't fun), but there's always room for thoughtful, soulful, tender and angsty-fic like this (as long as there's a golden light at the end of the tunnel, natch)! H/S's love bond is strong, intense, enduring, and deep. You've captured their essence well-illustrating why I believe they're so RIGHT for each other.

you're not alone in liking good guy Remus Lupin-far from it! (ya know that JKR is quite fond of him too) :)
bittermelon chapter 5 . 4/28/2003

KUDOS for you for having Mrs. Potter be none other than CHO CHANG. Yours has to be the only fanfic I've read so far with this particular pairing, and frankly I'm pleasantly surprised. (Why isn't it more common? There are lots of interracial couples in RL. I happen to be in one myself. Maybe it's because I restrict myself to S/H fic.) IF the fics are Het, Harry's usually paired off w/Ginny. Thank the gods you don't follow the pack.
Nocturnus chapter 15 . 4/24/2003
It was a lovely story.

There was a paralell with the bible narration of Magdalena in Christ thomb. Isnt it?
kateydidnt chapter 3 . 4/3/2003
i don't think that severus actually knew the fact that sirius was not a death eater or peter was the traitor. . .
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »