Reviews for Counsel for the Defense
heylove chapter 15 . 3/14/2003
This is actually my second time reading this story, but as they say, better late than never, hmm?

Hermione/Severus is one of my absolute favorite pairings, along with GW/RL and MM/AD, and you write it SO well. You should be bursting with insufferable egotistical pride ;)

I have to say that the whole part about the tomb and the "gardener" distinctly reminds me of Jesus's ressurection & Mary Magdalene finding the tomb empty. But I love you had Dumbledore make an apperance.

Very, very nice!
labrisa chapter 14 . 3/1/2003
Gods damn you! I was crying my eyes out like I'm watching the Crow, and you decide to revive him! [translation: wow, I really really didn't expect such an ending, and it's just poetic, I LOVE IT]

*wipes tears and grins widely* Fab fab story!
samson chapter 15 . 2/27/2003
really glad you didnt kill him off permanently! loved the story
AnnabelleElizabeth chapter 15 . 2/17/2003
Hey! I found al ink to your fic on WIKTT, and I loved it! I've been waiting to find a fic where someone thinks to use the 'put a stopper in death' thing. I know that that will more likely than not come into play in the books, and it's nice to know i'm not the only one taht agrees!

Great job!

Gedia Kacela chapter 4 . 1/16/2003
Wow... this chapter was just... awesome. The memories were perfectly done. Bravo.
Gedia Kacela chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
Hey... I've been meaning to read this for a while, and finally got around to it! Whoo!

Anyway, an interesting start, despite the number of times this has been done. Everyone still manages to put a new flair on it!

I like it so far... off to read more!
Mako-clb chapter 13 . 12/16/2002
Well, I must say I wasn't expecting THAT.
Dixiehnsnluver chapter 15 . 12/16/2002
First off, thank you for reviewing my story. Sencond, I'm speecchless. This story is absolutely one of the best Severus/Hermione stories I've had the pleasure to read. And, the way you developed the characters was phenomenal. Congrats.

Vria chapter 15 . 12/4/2002
Wonderful story, Aeryn. I couldn't stop reading it, and of course, since it was about Snape, I refused to stop until I'd reached the end. *sighs with contentment while absently thanking the sorting hat in her mind for sorting her into Slytherin* Sorry, I love Remus and Sirius and everyone else, but I really like Snape. He's mysterious, intruiging and downright secretive. Imagine the things he could tell. . .and the stories involved. Hmm, that gives me an idea. Anyway, I loved your story, it was wonderful!
mym2000 chapter 14 . 12/1/2002
stunning last few parts. Very romeo and juliet meet the new testament. I very much enjoyed this story. please keep up the great work and write more fanfics. :)
PhoenixFeather7 chapter 14 . 12/1/2002
Hehe, as soon as you said wormwood I knew! :)

Great story!
very.loud chapter 14 . 12/1/2002 had me crying after chapter 13. I admit that I never thought about 'Romeo&Juliet' when reading the story. However, it is only logical for Severus to do such a thing now that he finally found love, I suppose. Very well done and not a tiny bit overly dramatic or romantic. I love this story. What about a sequel? I'd love to see how Hermione and Severus will go on now and whether someone will find out about them eventually. Please, please write a sequel:)
Goddessnmb1 chapter 15 . 11/30/2002
That was really good, and yes, i did rather suspect sometihng Romeo and Julietesque...but it was still spectacular, so awesome job. DO you plan to write another or a sequel?
ress chapter 15 . 11/30/2002
ahhh a happy ending...thanks a bunch for the great story...hope to read some more of your work. ress :)
KAOS chapter 15 . 11/30/2002
AAHH you crafty sneeky little blighter! Gee, you're good! But you know that, dont ya? LOL!

Good. Completely loved it! Really did!

181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »