Reviews for Counsel for the Defense
heylove chapter 15 . 3/14/2003
This is actually my second time reading this story, but as they say, better late than never, hmm?

Hermione/Severus is one of my absolute favorite pairings, along with GW/RL and MM/AD, and you write it SO well. You should be bursting with insufferable egotistical pride ;)

I have to say that the whole part about the tomb and the "gardener" distinctly reminds me of Jesus's ressurection & Mary Magdalene finding the tomb empty. But I love you had Dumbledore make an apperance.

Very, very nice!
labrisa chapter 14 . 3/1/2003
Gods damn you! I was crying my eyes out like I'm watching the Crow, and you decide to revive him! [translation: wow, I really really didn't expect such an ending, and it's just poetic, I LOVE IT]

*wipes tears and grins widely* Fab fab story!
samson chapter 15 . 2/27/2003
really glad you didnt kill him off permanently! loved the story
AnnabelleElizabeth chapter 15 . 2/17/2003
Hey! I found al ink to your fic on WIKTT, and I loved it! I've been waiting to find a fic where someone thinks to use the 'put a stopper in death' thing. I know that that will more likely than not come into play in the books, and it's nice to know i'm not the only one taht agrees!

Great job!

~AE~
Gedia Kacela chapter 4 . 1/16/2003
Wow... this chapter was just... awesome. The memories were perfectly done. Bravo.
Gedia Kacela chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
Hey... I've been meaning to read this for a while, and finally got around to it! Whoo!

Anyway, an interesting start, despite the number of times this has been done. Everyone still manages to put a new flair on it!

I like it so far... off to read more!
Mako-clb chapter 13 . 12/16/2002
Well, I must say I wasn't expecting THAT.
Dixiehnsnluver chapter 15 . 12/16/2002
First off, thank you for reviewing my story. Sencond, I'm speecchless. This story is absolutely one of the best Severus/Hermione stories I've had the pleasure to read. And, the way you developed the characters was phenomenal. Congrats.

KtDiD
Vria chapter 15 . 12/4/2002
Wonderful story, Aeryn. I couldn't stop reading it, and of course, since it was about Snape, I refused to stop until I'd reached the end. *sighs with contentment while absently thanking the sorting hat in her mind for sorting her into Slytherin* Sorry, I love Remus and Sirius and everyone else, but I really like Snape. He's mysterious, intruiging and downright secretive. Imagine the things he could tell. . .and the stories involved. Hmm, that gives me an idea. Anyway, I loved your story, it was wonderful!
mym2000 chapter 14 . 12/1/2002
stunning last few parts. Very romeo and juliet meet the new testament. I very much enjoyed this story. please keep up the great work and write more fanfics. :)
PhoenixFeather7 chapter 14 . 12/1/2002
Hehe, as soon as you said wormwood I knew! :)

Great story!
very.loud chapter 14 . 12/1/2002
OMG...you had me crying after chapter 13. I admit that I never thought about 'Romeo&Juliet' when reading the story. However, it is only logical for Severus to do such a thing now that he finally found love, I suppose. Very well done and not a tiny bit overly dramatic or romantic. I love this story. What about a sequel? I'd love to see how Hermione and Severus will go on now and whether someone will find out about them eventually. Please, please write a sequel:)
Goddessnmb1 chapter 15 . 11/30/2002
That was really good, and yes, i did rather suspect sometihng Romeo and Julietesque...but it was still spectacular, so awesome job. DO you plan to write another or a sequel?
ress chapter 15 . 11/30/2002
ahhh a happy ending...thanks a bunch for the great story...hope to read some more of your work. ress :)
KAOS chapter 15 . 11/30/2002
AAHH you crafty sneeky little blighter! Gee, you're good! But you know that, dont ya? LOL!

Good. Completely loved it! Really did!

Jenni