Reviews for His Father's Eyes
Aya chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
I've been so sick of Snape fic latel, but I sumbled upon this and actually enjoyed it.
cdkobasiuk chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Very WEll Written.

cdk
pruningshears chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
you're right you shouldnt be let anywhere near a computer, beautiful style, but the content... no comment
Faber Wolffe chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
You should be on a computer. Good story. Very interesting idea and point of view.
Shadowrayne chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
WHAT THE HELL! SNAPE IS GAY? *runs and hides*
brownbear chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
wait just a minute! is snape thinking this? that would make him gay. not that there's anything wrong with that, but snape? good story, but still, SNAPE? :)

A.I.W
Muslima chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
You made the dude gay? OK.
Ugly Kitten chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
Don't put yourself down so much, it is a logical and reasonable explanation for Snape's hatred toward Harry. I like the way you put it, it's a wonderfully written piece. However, one quick point-you misspelled immediately. That was one glaring error, but please, it was wonderful! Thank you for your time.
Jack Mitchell chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
This *is* a very strange story. I mean, it's as though he's talking about Harry Potter, but he's caling him James? What's with that? The thing that annoyed me the most was the way you kept using the word 'half'. It worked once, but you reused it ridiculously. "I half liked him, and half didn't, I was half hoping and half dreading." It was just too much. Still, you did say you wrote it late at night, so I'll let you off. *grins*.
Bil chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
I thought this was very well written. It was interesting where he says that he *thinks* he felt such-and-such, it gives you the idea that he doesn't really know what's going on inside his own head, very much a lost soul. I really liked this, it seems well though out and makes sense. Thanks.
Freak like me chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
omg this is amzin so incredibly moving i swear im shakin ! u r so talanted it is ritten just so well i cant beleive this u shud leik i duno publish this ! one hint change ur summary 2 sutmin gripping taht will make people read it u r soo talented at rytin im sure u will thihnk of sumtin it wud get u mor reviews cuz it wud make people wanna read it and review ! once agan a brillaint piece of work im in awe !
Oak chapter 1 . 8/22/2002
Interesting. Well written. Now, I hate hate hate and HATE slash! (*Sirius in the background: Slash is bad...*) but this was written well enough that I liked it. Sort of. Anyways. Good job. Later.
Widow of Sirius chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
that was really beautiful... i never thought of it that way, but it makes sense now that you mention it. wow...

*Wolf Speaker*
Clayin chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
wow. i'm impressed. very nice fanfic
epine chapter 1 . 4/2/2001
You have earned a fan, Archangela. This will make me reconsider Snape as more than a "hate Harry... must kill Harry... fail him... FAIL HIM!" kinda person. (my opinions on the Harry Potter-verse change daily... or at least when I read a beautiful little story like this) Everything in this of, course, makes perfect sense to me. Beautiful, tearjerking, poignant... *sobs* sense. Not gonna kill ya anytime soon, Archangela... more likely shove you into a room, chain you to a computer, and bind your hands to the keyboard and demand you write a story a day.