Reviews for Hey
arctichamster chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
A very interesting concept for a one-shot. I like the way you did it. Great imagery, too. Nicely done.
Monika chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Hey! Good to see you back with some interesting glances into House's past. Thank you very much!
CacauHousemaniaca chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Feuerkindjana chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Hey :) it's been a while since I have read House related fanfiction but I must say I really like this one. I like this episode style of telling the story .
harpomarx chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Thrilled to see another story by you...! I do hope there's another waiting in the wings...?
HuddyGirl chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
HousesHead13 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
I always wanted to read about those scenes we never saw, the characterizations were perfect, i really hope you keep on writing here :)
Abby chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Very good start.
OldSFfan chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Short but powerful character study.
Robin chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
You're back! Hope you decide to write some more-I have loved each and every one of your stories, including this one. Love how you capture in just a few words House's personality, his athleticism, his teasing humor. Nice one.
BabalooBlue chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Delighted to have you back! :)

So many 'heys' and so many different meanings.

I love the physical presence of House here. Even post-infarction it was always there, and that must've been even stronger before. My favourite moment? When House steps off the table, onto the bench and bends down to tell Wilson to break things off with Patty. Standing over Wilson, whispering in his ear, there's a certain threat to it. House the oracle. And Wilson must've listened. Wise man.

Even in the last part House is still a great physical power; it takes both Cuddy and House to hold him down, and even then they don't quite succeed. But that physicalness has been violated and there's now another presence. One that'll never go away.

I like the end - Cuddy already feels guilty, and it's only been a few hours. Wilson tries to help but it sounds more like he's reassuring himself rather than Cuddy. Or both, probably. Cuddy's got it right, though, trust is the casualty here.

Great story, thank you!
KKBK2 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Very nicely done! It rather breaks my heart reading about the 'before' times. You write with great emotion which tugs at the heart.
Thank you.