Reviews for A Sea of Snickerdoodles
quarterhorseranch chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Oh, now you've done it. I have to quote BBC Sherlock now.

"That just...sort of happened." :P

And HA, I saw that one coming! I knew he was going to throw her in! :D

And there's the stubbornness we all know and love! Don't let it all get you down, Kat!
Jesus' girl 4ever chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Aww. That's about all I have to say. :)
MCH chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Come hell or high water Kat will get married on the 27th Greenroof if she has to drag Oreius and the rest of the guests into where ever the marriage was to be celebrated.

Nice story and the breaks the tension Kat been under. Well done Oreius for distracting Kat.
Tiny Teddy chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Oh, wow. I'm so excited! Thank you so much for using my idea! :) :)
(I just made a big batch of snickerdoodles on the weekend. They were gone in 48 hours... EVERYONE loves them.)
And the Kings and Tarrin, sneaking in to snaffle some as soon as the coast is clear! I can just see my own little brothers doing the same thing... The trouble with those darn delicious little biscuits is that it's well nigh impossible to wait patiently for them!
The ending on the beach was so sweet, too. Trust Oreius to cheer her up by chucking her in the ocean!
Thank you again - that was a wonderful, sweet (and cinnamon-y) story! :)
ScribeofHeroes chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Now that would be a wedding! I'm so glad Oreius knows how to make her feel better. :) Cooking is not the worst thing one can do under stress, as long as there's a good supply of flour for it. I bet the boys had a good time in that kitchen after they left. :) I'm glad they had a good time on the beach. Awesome work on this story LadyAlambiel. :)

God Bless
ScribeofHeroes
trustingHim17 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
love it!

story ideas:
kat meeting aravis
why do forget-me-nots have such a long name?
what is atuki up to?
kat babysitting solon (sp? alithia's child)
oreius is a bit overdue for a prank
aravis settling in to narnian/archlandish life (surely she goes to visit narnia at some point)
hide and seek in the Cair. it was lucy's fav game after all...
WillowDryad chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Awww, Oreius is a big ol' softie, no matter how fierce he tries to be. This is so cute and sweet, and getting to play was just what she needed. Well done. :D