Reviews for My First Clients
TaraHalliwell chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
This was amazing! The epitome of epicness! Would you be willing to write another one. Maybe one with Buffy, Spike and Angel because that would be very entertaining ) Anyways, great story!
NiteReader chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Great fun!
MercuryPilgrim chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
lol. not anymore i can say really! ;)
lila chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
so nice ,

really I liked it
ruth chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
that was just wonderful. funny and fun and put this big smile on my face
static chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
This is exelent. It has the makeings of a good full length story. But in this one you seemed to only scratch the serface. Try to dig deeper into Buffy and Spike's phychi. Also develop the phycotherapists personalety. Very good fic.

:-)
Jackie chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
That was so good! I loved how you portrayed the characters in your story, and the little hints of Buffy being a slayer and Spike being a soulled vampire were good too, hehe.
MissSatan chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
That was a bit poor.
pokey chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
Oh my god, that was great. Alot of fun to read.
Lord of Pillows chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
Heehee, clever. I like the story.
jenny-juju-bug not signed in chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
LOL omg this is so cool! will u ever do a sequel to this? its really funny and good :D
Green-Eyed-Goddess chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
GREAT STORY! I love it, it's halarious! (and sort of possible in a far-out sort of way. . . . .) the characters are in character and everything. . . . you should defietly keep writing!
Rachel9 chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
HAHAHA, great story Sandy! Hehe, so cute and funny, love Spike's attitude throughout the story :)
Zarrah chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
Heheh...that was cute Sandy. Really liked it. Is there going to be more? Your therapists would be fun to see while sorting out THEIR problems. She could retire after dealing with them..lol
DSDragon chapter 1 . 11/13/2002