Reviews for The Legacy Preservation Act
GF chapter 15 . 5/23
Ok. THAT was a good scene. Belle 1, Harry 1.
GF chapter 14 . 5/23
Harry
toad
potion

your sandbox.
whatever
G F chapter 6 . 5/20
No. Sirius DID NOT spend all that time... two months (?)... on teaching Harry manners, etiquette, pureblood customs, etc. .. and NOT cover proper introductions, causing this faux pas. Ridiculous. Un-believable, literally. And Harry's not THAT dumb... to forget it.

As for Ginny still being a whiny little Biotch... and it being explained as to why she is... again... ad nauseum? I say this over and over again. Probably every ten fics I read, or so...
There WILL come a day, when someone is going to sit down and read your story, just like a book you buy at Wal-Mart, front to back, all in one sitting. You have to write like there really wasn't a month between chapters, or a year since you last thought about some topic. If Ginny was a bitch five chapters ago (theoretically), then that was five months for you, but three hours ago for us.
If you take too long between updates, then re-read your own fic, before starting back up again.
GF chapter 5 . 5/20
"I ask on their behalf of them for you..."

What?
'I ask on their behalf, for you...' - is fine.

'I ask of them, on your the behalf..' - is fine.

Whatever that mess up above is, I have no idea.

You can't read that and think it was ok to post.

Stop and think, maybe even read what you in wrote, as you go.
GF chapter 4 . 5/19
Elven cider. High end. The good stuff. In a PLASTIC bottle. No chance! It wouldn't even be cheap 'Coke bottle', machine made glass. Elves would hand blow their own crystal.
Think, people. Think.

I don't want to do business with a bakery I would have to wait two months for. Then give them another order and keep coming back, and you don't remember what you ordered EIGHT weeks ago?! What about "the special of the day/week". You could never have it. Bad retail.
Hire some Keebler elves.
G F chapter 3 . 5/19
I don't remember this if I've read it before, so...

First. Sirius isn't a 'convict'. He would be considered an EX-convict, but really, after never having a trial, and that many years of horrible treatment, AND knowing he didn't belong there, do we have to keep jabbing him with a pointy stick like that?!

Next. Nice mouth, Molly. Judge much? Why is is it the poorest, frumpiest, fattest, least worthy of belittling anyone else, is always the loudest derogatory voice in the room. Remember, without potioning your husband all those years (and babies) ago, you'd be no better off than Umbridge, and HER bigoted ways.

Finally (for now), after all this build up... seemingly every loophole closed... no way out for Harry, from being served up to Riddle with an apple in his mouth... how could the "system" even be allowed to choose who Harry goes to?
I would think the inner circle would all sit there quietly, while Voldywhosit picks thru the names, and awards whichever family will be sacrificing their new son in law to him. Process completed. No bingo balls. No firey cup. Moreover, no chance for a screw-up.
GF chapter 2 . 5/18
No offense, no problem here, either, but you are allowing the magicak medical staff to have WAYYYY more competence and advancement than what most do. Stuck in the 19th century, I always think of them as just barely above the superstitions and ignorance of the Black Plague era.
They may think muggles are just knuckle draging monkeys, when it is they who are a hundred years behind... or more.
I definitely don't agree that they are using needles to draw blood, or wearing 'scrubs'.
AH COME ON PLZ UPDATE SOON :(
G Fawkes chapter 2 . 5/17
"...as the discomfort past..."

Oh right. If you wrote that, or, didn't catch it while proofreading... or, did not CARE enough to proofread (most likely), or your beta is a third grader, then it probably does no good whatsoever to point out a wrong word, huh? (well, anyway- 'passed')
G Fawkes chapter 1 . 5/17
Just wondering on what basis Albus is being asked to leave the courtroom. He WAS Head of the Wizengamut. Even if he is not the Head, he doesn't lose his seat as a member of the group... or his vote.
Some fics have him usurping some other former member's proxy vote, while their heirs are under age, like Harry's father's seat.
Seems like you should give a reason why. You don't lose your seat when you lose the gavel.
JosieGardiner51 chapter 27 . 5/18
Come on author. We are waiting for the update of your two stories. You can do it my man. We want to see Harry wed Daphne Greengrass and him kill Voldemort. It has been going so well and your other about the Rise of the Phoenix. These are awesome stories. There is only a few more chapters for each we would love to read how you completed them. Hope everything is going well in your life.
william488 chapter 27 . 5/11
Love it so far. Following it in hopes you finish it.
Dildo Baggins chapter 1 . 5/7
fuking update dis shit bruv
superdude50989 chapter 27 . 5/4
Looking forward to more chapters
akleden chapter 27 . 4/30
Great story, but how long are you going to leave us hanging?
2,472 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »