Reviews for The Legacy Preservation Act
Tyler'sPrincess chapter 30 . 8/17
I loved this story. I actually find myself wondering about what happens now, especially with a baby on the way.
vitale83 chapter 30 . 8/16
I enjoyed this story. It was very good overall but there were a few inconsistencies. You had Sirius training Harry in politics every day for the summer, but Harry was clueless once he got to school. You should edit that out and have Sirius only train him in magic.

Then you had two scenes where Ron and Hermione meet Tracy. First they sat together at lunch until Umbridge said they couldn't, then again at the dinner party. They got the idea for the dinner party after eating lunch together.

There were more but these are all that come to mind at the moment.
TheFallen1617 chapter 1 . 8/16
Thanks for making me stay up until 3 reading... this story is going very well! I like all the drama crap and honestly I just want harry to start straight up roasting everyone.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 7/19
I was considering this story and even read the first chapter. I have liked a very few marriage law fics, but they were all set after the war. I’ve also read several stories with the HP/DG pairing and liked them. But after reading this first chapter, I just don’t think I’m in the right mindset to commit to reading this story, it will either make me mad, sick to my stomach, anxious, or I may completely love it, but I’m not ready to take that chance yet.
CasperShot chapter 16 . 7/10
Daphne unintentionally showing off her cold side on Christmas morning. I can understand having an all-time favorite book, especially when it's associated with sentimental family occasions, like your grandfather reading it to you. But, if that book was lost, when your grandparents were murdered and their house razed/burned to the ground. No book, no matter how important would be more important than family. Regardless of how futile the wishes were, if there were wishes being made, you'd think they would be directed toward having her grandparents back, rather than the book they read to her.
Waterdog37916 chapter 30 . 7/6
Congratulations! This is one of the best fanfiction stories on the site.
CloseToNothing chapter 30 . 7/1
That was bloody brilliant. Holy sh*t, it's 7am and I haven't sleep at all and it was absolutely worth it. The story is an awesome take on Daphne/Harry ship. At first, I was skeptical but it only took the first few chapters for the story to completely captivate me. Everything from the relationship between new couples and how their friends interact to character building and evolving are really well-written. I love the way you write just enough and not overly describe certain scene to let the reader's mind wonder like the scene where Sirius and Bellatrix fight. I love how you show the struggle inside Daphne from herself and influences from others that lead to her changes, changes that doesn't happen in one night, it feels realistic, it doesn't feel like this is just a fanfiction. I could write some more down how bloody awesome this story is, but I am really need to sleep so thank you, thank for a bloody awesome read.
Susan M. M chapter 30 . 6/30
The best marriage law story I’ve ever read.
Susan M. M chapter 28 . 6/30
Sweet wedding ceremony.
Susan M. M chapter 24 . 6/30
Good grief, does no one in the Wizarding World wait for their wedding night?
sophia.i.england chapter 15 . 6/29
in one paragraph her aunt Julia's eyes change from brown to blue. might want to revise and edit that.
Susan M. M chapter 26 . 6/27
One thing I like about your interpretation of Dolores Umbridge is that she actually believes the tripe she spouts.
Susan M. M chapter 20 . 6/27
I knew Fudge was stupid, but I didn’t realize he was this stupid.
Susan M. M chapter 19 . 6/27
How typical of the Malfoy clan to assume the best solution to Draco’s problem is to knock Millicent up, and then kill her. It reminds me of the old Twilight Zone episodes where half their problems could have been solved by a good divorce attorney.
Susan M. M chapter 17 . 6/27
It’s not out of character for Ron to act like that, but there’s nothing Harry could have done since no more ne condescended to tell him what happened.
2,969 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »