Reviews for The Legacy Preservation Act
Astral8 chapter 30 . 15h
Ayyy, that was a great story, so happy to finally see it finished up after so long
what, no epilogue? did the law ever get repealed? how many children did harry and daphne have? how many boys? how many girls? if the law was repealed did anyone take the ministy's method of matching couple and turn it into a business?
If Sirius dies, I will be extremely disapointed in this story. I will likely trow my phone against a wall, breaking. Thus making it so I cannot read any more of your story.
"If I had been sure, I would have done something about that Horcrux in your head. I could have checked with a healer... but instead I just started planning for your death because checking would be too much effort." What an asshole. How did both Sirius AND Harry miss that?

Also, if Hermione continues her worship of anyone in authority after this, I will immediately discontinue reading on the grounds that characters aren't behaving realistically by any stretch. I guess we'll see.
I was really liking this story, but yet again an author completely misses the mark where Ron is concerned. I ignored the nonsense way Ginny was being treated cause she was hardly in the story anyway, but even with their faults this is not how those characters would have reacted to these circumstances.
Simianpower chapter 7 . 11/13
Yeah, I think I'm done here. Daphne has a perfect chance to find out who Harry really is by watching him interact with his friends AND her, and is glad to pass it up so that he can clam up again with her alone. And Slytherins are supposed to be cunning. This is just angst and melodrama for its own sake. This story has put up less and less believable scenes each chapter. It's like the author hasn't ever interacted with another actual human being and is just making up stuff based on what can be found in equally bad fanfic online. I had high hopes for this story. And... they were dashed. 4/10 to date. This is so derivative!
Simianpower chapter 6 . 11/13
What the EVER-LOVING HELL was Sirius wasting his time on if he didn't bother to so much as mention to Harry "Oh, by the way, you're a Lord and should act like it"? He had two MONTHS of etiquette and culture lessons, and that didn't even come up once? Just what kind of colossal idiots are you writing about? Your "big reveal" makes zero sense in the context you've created.
Simianpower chapter 4 . 11/13
Y'know, if you're trying to earn someone's trust and friendship, telling them you have a grand scheme for their life and then not talking about it further or answering any questions is a great way to NOT get any of what you want. Even kids know that much. This is becoming less believable as it goes on.
Simianpower chapter 3 . 11/13
Wait... Dumbledore found out about the blood binding AFTER bringing Harry? So... essentially he is an evil Dumbles again. He had three options: not say anything, thus obeying his promise to Croaker at Harry's expense, warn Harry up-front and maybe help him get out of the country, or the one he chose: wait until Harry was already bound and THEN tell him after it was too late. I didn't realize that this was an evil-Dumbledore fic. Losing interest already.
Kairan1979 chapter 30 . 11/12
Minor flaw - first chapters have names, the rest of them don't.
keyblademeister88 chapter 30 . 11/11
I really enjoyed it
Lerris chapter 30 . 11/11
This was actually one of the better endings for Voldemort. The story was also good, though not quite a favorite. Daphne's plan was interesting, if of course doomed not to work as expected. In hindsight I was a little disappointed that she didn't seem to take a more leading role, though she came close at times and the bit where she was jealous of Hermione worked well with her character.
azreal.bg chapter 30 . 11/11
A fitting end to an excellent story. Thank you and may you continue to write enjoyable fiction such as this.
twylght chapter 30 . 11/10
This ended a little to quickly for me... a little rushed I would say... BUT OVERALL this was awesome I couldn't stop reading...
Wow, now I understand why this thing has so many craps and dung. If you learn from this dung writer is clear why you write crap. Use the brain and look for someone else.
2,735 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »