Reviews for The Legacy Preservation Act
Lord Jawblinneron chapter 21 . 5/12
It is always amazing how one story can transcend the fanfiction barrier and hate the overall character more. That is what this story has done with Hermione. She is doing exactly what I would expect canon Hermione to do and I can't fucking stand it. She is so god damn despicable. Your Ron is spot on as well; but, it would be earth shattering to make me hate his character any more than I already do.
vihanga chapter 1 . 5/9
in the part where they did not beleave that voldy you should have put it like this
weater you beleave me or not isnt my problem but when you see him itl be your falt that the end of the wizarding world
Joshbbeer chapter 8 . 4/28
Such shit content making Harry so weak and useless basically cannon Harry but married early
DeadFish37 chapter 30 . 4/13
This was really fun. The execution occasionally didn't match the plot - you were occasionally guilty of stating what's in the characters' heads without the actions to back it up. But I liked it.
DeadFish37 chapter 3 . 4/13
Ginny definitely spoke to Harry in fourth year
The Dark Gnoblin chapter 30 . 4/10
this story was so fucking beautiful. in crying rn.
Rossess20 chapter 9 . 4/5
Um. Astoria? Astoria is her sister...
Ladis11 chapter 2 . 3/21
Alternative (or how to spoil a story with a plot twist) :

Dumbledore : Harry, every last scions of pureblooded houses will be forced to marry someone. You have no choice, my boy, I'm sorry. I did everything I could but lost my place on the Wizengamot. I'm sorry my boy, I have failed you.
Harry : Every last scions in the world?
Dumbledore : Well, no, only the ones under influence of the British Wizarding Ministry.
Harry : Oh, so... Surely it'd be possible for me to leave the British isles and go somewhere else, maybe France. Hey, now that I think about it, I saved both Fleur and Gabrielle Delacour. They owe me. Surely if I ask asylum or French nationality or something like that, they could get it for me. Right?
Dumbledore :... Well... Fuck, you just... You just tore through the plot.
gregclancy88 chapter 30 . 3/20
Amazing story. Thank you. That’s all I can say. Great job
Ireda chapter 30 . 3/2
But what happened to Draco? I do feel sorry for him... Good story though, lot of new ideas.
Conyiy chapter 30 . 2/26
tu historia me gusto bastante al comienzo pero realmente me decepciono cuando pusiste a Dumbledore como el bueno cuando no es mas que un señor oscuro disfrazado.
Ademas estas historias siempre terminan con Harry del lado de Voldemort y queriendo destruir a Dumbledore y a los Wesly y Granger por lo cual esta historia es una verdadera decepcion
marvinkitfox1 chapter 13 . 2/15
"Potter, i SWEAR to you that no harm will come to you here"
1/4 of a page later: they all gang up on HAry.
"Diffindo!" MAlfoy shouted.

Why the FUCK would HArry trust them after this?!

This story is becoming absolute fucking unbelievably dumb.
marvinkitfox1 chapter 9 . 2/15
Ok, so in this chapter Harry upgraded his spine from limp noodle to flobberworm, and Daphne went from cold-hearted manipulative bitch to cold-hearted confused bitch.
That's good!
At this tempo, they might even trust each other before they die of old age.
Well,MAybe
marvinkitfox1 chapter 2 . 2/12
And here is more evidence of Dumbledore's abuse of Harry
If the old fool had just *bothered* to take the baby to St Mungoes,
then Harry could have been rid of the Horcrux 12 years ago, instead of having to live with it.

But why bother to take the child to a hospital, after all he's only been assaulted by a premier Dark Lord trying *very hard* to kill him, he has a bleeding gash IN HIS HEAD, so obviously the baby is FINE, right?

In the real world, a person who declared himself the "guardian" of such a baby, refused to take it to a hospital, and then abandoned it on a hostile stranger's doorstep with a *note*, in midwinter, then utterly ignored the child for the next 10 years... would be sentenced to many, many, many years in a small cell with a Big man named Bubba.
marvinkitfox1 chapter 1 . 2/11
dumbledore: "Harry will need to understand wizarding customs, and etiquette as well as political maneuvering"

How hypocritical of Dumbledore, he has for the last FIFTEEN YEARS been bending over backwards to keep any knowledge whatsoever of these as far away from Harry as possible, even condemning Harry to "ten dark years" with the Dursleys in his desperation.

Now, when it is too late, he does a 180 and wants to train Harry?

This is **SO** out of character!
3,081 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »