Reviews for Secret Doors
Clueless-Major chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Tear my heart out, why don't ya? This was so beautiful, and so so so bittersweet. Not gonna lie, when I read the summary I was making a mental list on who's rooms they belonged to. I was like, for sure Rose and Donna, maybe Jack? Maybe Susan? So I was definitely pleasantly surprised that the first room was a "graveyard". It was a sweet, slightly morbid way for the Doctor to put his companions "to rest", and move forward - after all, graveyards are more for the living, than those below. But I digress... My heart breaks that there is an unworn ring somewhere in the TARDIS for all of eternity, and omg.. Rose's epitath - "Forever", seriously... no other words were need. Everything the doctor ever felt for Rose summed up perfectly in one word. This was beautifully done, thanks for sharing!
MayMayLove23 chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
Thank you for that beautiful story. I actually cried and still crying. Thank you for giving him an adventure that he can truly have.
BadWolfIrishRose chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
I am crying. This was beautiful and so sad.
luluhrh chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
oh... my... god...

i am actually, literally crying. what the hell? that's... i can't even describe how beautiful this story is with words. it's just... and then... am i right?

this was amazing. thank you so, so much for writing this.
BrokenRose chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Oh my gosh, I'm crying. The end of this story was so sad and so beautiful. You did a wonderful job, and I love how you gave the Doctor a sad, yet happy, ending.
Your story was absolutely gorgeous. I haven't cried in a long while.
Keep writing, a mind like yours should never be quieted.
RK-BD chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
This was absolutely beautiful! It made me cry! Awesome plot…thanks for posting it!
DoctorWho42 chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
That was beautiful.
xxPrtlyCldyxx chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Jesus. I cannot stop crying. This was the sweetest and saddest fic i have read to date. You are fantastic. This fic just kills me and I think it's because it's so in-character and I can imagine everyone doing this.

Happy Writing!
DerangedOptimist chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Awww! :)
Krazzy Kezz chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
i think this is the most beautiful fanfic i have ever read. its magical :)
LightningBugInSummer chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Not sure if I hate you or love you rigth now. I am still crying.
Beautifully written.
Keylena17 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
So sad. but so very fitting.
Diosa Luna chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
que triste historia, es hermosa y tan triste.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Well written and heart breaking. Keep smiling.:-)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Wow. I may or may not have cried. That was lovely, even if heartbreaking. Great job!