Reviews for Boston PD: Special Homicide Unit
Pakki chapter 1 . 4/9
I hope you come up with the sequel soon . curious to know what will happen to Jane and Maura . pls write it soon .
CharmH chapter 28 . 2/15
I have just read this note by you. Now I know that OUAT is Once Upon A Time. I now need to watch that series immediately! Because I want to continue this story as soon as possible.

This story is incredible. I loved it! The plot is captivating and fast. It keeps you on your toes. The plot will be nothing without the magical talent of the author. Thank you for sharing your hard work with us.
CharmH chapter 27 . 2/15
This sounds brilliant!

BUT, I have absolutely no idea what show you are referring to with "OUAT". Please let me know.
CharmH chapter 25 . 2/15
I agree with Jane. I don't like or trust Carlota. It feels like all she brings to the table is gloom and doom.
There was nothing wrong with your sex scene. It was more than passable.
CharmH chapter 24 . 2/15
This was a fantastic chapter, setting the perfect tone for Jane and Maura to be in Ireland.
CharmH chapter 20 . 2/14
I love that Maura has stepped up and told Paddy her mind, in no uncertain words. Also her threat to him. I loved it that she has stepped forward as the strong woman that she is.
Your writing placed me in the room with them, witnessing how Maura took the power for herself. I was standing on the sidelines cheering.
And the plot thickens...
Brilliant planning and writing.
CharmH chapter 17 . 2/10
The poem was beautiful that Maura sent to Jane. I will do a search and read the full poem then.
The sex scene was once again in the perfect place. And extremely well written. It got my heart racing. *big smile* You can rest assured that you write some of the most tasteful sex scenes I hafe read so far. You really may write them! *big grin*
CharmH chapter 16 . 2/10
Joh! This is getting massively involved and complicated. But it is delightful to read something that gets the brain working. Trying to solve mystery puzzles with our two favourite ladies.
CharmH chapter 15 . 2/7
And the plot just thickens. As soon as you think you know what is going to happen, you add a bit of this and a lot of that.
And thát makes this an excellent story. You keep your readers hooked into the story. Unable to stop reading.
CharmH chapter 13 . 2/7
I am so glad that you have started to add the Pd section after the chapter. It makes everything so much clearer. Thank you!
CharmH chapter 12 . 2/7
That was a very deep chapter. Revealing facts that was never in the cards. Totally putting a new spin on things.
This is an excellent plot! Very well thought out. Love the mysteries that surrounds Jane and Maura.
CharmH chapter 11 . 2/6
Oh no... Jane and Maura's sex life is full of obstacles.
Some only an inconvenience, like being called to a crime scene.
And then you have the major ones, like Maura's mother waiting for you where she should definitely not be.
CharmH chapter 10 . 2/6
That was a very enlightening chapter into who Maura is. The confession of love and the sex scene thereafter, was at the perfect place and time in your story. It was written with a lot of class, portraying the respect that Maura and Jane have for each other.
You brought that to the fore with your excellent writing.
CharmH chapter 8 . 2/5
I agree with you, why should there be such a hype about coming out. You like and love who you like and who you love. It is about the person itself, not the gender.