Reviews for Look Into My Eyes
Spikes-Soul chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
I loved this story. It was beautiful. Write more fics like this. I put this story in my fave stories. I loved it!

Joey
Yun-Harla chapter 2 . 11/17/2002
Its very sweet.
Anne Rose chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
I just loved this! I have no idea what Joss is up to, but I'm staying hopeful. And I didn't find the ending confusing at all. It was subtle, but clear.
sita electra chapter 2 . 11/16/2002
I'd like to tell you that nothing was confusing about this fic and it was absoultely perfect. Actually it was really beautiful. I absolutely have no idea what confused Caragin. I just wanna reasure you!
Kelly chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
Awesome absolutly AWESOME! Um, I read some of your reviews and some girl asked if the could actually say I love you. And Buffy HAS TO SAY I LOVE YOU THIS SEASON! Because remember that one girl came and says "She'll tell you." or something, So Buffy's gonna say i love you. *Dances around the room* That was a great story. Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. It was Spiketacular. Loved it. Okay I'll stop now I'm sure this review is very annoying.
Insane Vampiress chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
Great fic! I think it was really awesome! What happened on the actual episode "Conversations with Dead People" was very disturbing. I watched it, got really depressed and called up one of my best friends. She told me to read this, so I did. This fic got me out of my little funk. Thank you for writing it. Spuffy forever!
Caragin chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
This was kinda confusing at the end, but over all else, crediting the gramer and how you put the words together, it was
Rachel chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
*tears* just, tears. so beautiful
Lia chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
Beautiful companion piece to last night's show- you did a wonderful job of expressing both Spike and Buffy's inner turmoil. Breathtaking!
sita electra chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
BTW, I wanted to tell you that I added the story to my favs. Check out my stories sometime!
sita electra 2 lazy 2 log in chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
That was possibly one of the sweetest stories I have ever read. It brought tears to my eyes. I wish that would've happened, I really do. But, NO they can't do that, can they? Great writing. Great story. Great spuffyness.
Jimmy chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
This is a damn good story.
Spuffygirl chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
Oh, this was such a sweet story!