Reviews for Sweet Sixteen
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 3 . 2/3
Awww...this is sooo sweet!
LycoRogue chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
_ GAAAAA SOOOO CUTE! I LOVE! You do such a great job keeping everyone in character even in the older ages. And I laughed so hard about all the ice cream references. I love how it was used in one little episode and never again in the series, and yet us fans use it as Phoebe and Helga's code word for years and years

I'm currently reading other fanfiction to jumpstart my juices. I'm writing a thirteen-or-so chapter story and one of them is a flashback to Helga's Sweet Sixteen. My vision of the day is completely different than yours except for three key things: 1) References to "ice cream"

2) A romantic dance on the roof and

3) Arnold and Helga kissing _

Thank you for the jumpstart! I hope I can finish my chapter now. Love reading your work
SuprSingr chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
Aw... I love your stories! They're always so sweet. D
cb chapter 3 . 12/3/2005
Aw, this story was so romantic! Is chapter three the end?
WaitingIdeas chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
Too cute! I love this story, the descriptions and actions slid together so well!
Sokai chapter 3 . 7/9/2005
Yeah, because this whole story didn't make you want to just ball your eyes out in happiness after having read it. _~ Great job on this, hun; you really took your time in giving insight to both sides and the emotions involved, which ultimately helped draw the reader in and want to take their time in reading it (rather than rush or skim through it, etc). I know I was swooning after I finished it. HeHe Again, great job _~
Babycakeswanigan chapter 2 . 6/27/2005
This was a great story. The ending was cute. :)
King Cheetah chapter 3 . 1/27/2005
I just had to read this again and of course had to review it again. Even after all this time, it's a great story and the fic that started me writing. You rock... HARD! _
wallyflower chapter 3 . 5/5/2004
lovely-helga and phoebe going on about ice cream was especially hilarious. :)
Pointy Objects chapter 3 . 12/25/2003
Very Nice! I love this fanfic, it's so romantic but slightly subtle at the same time! BRAVO!
rose chapter 3 . 3/1/2003
I've read many arnold-helga fanfics and this is the best one I've read so far. I don't know much about reviewing a story but I do know that I like the way the characters have is still sweet, Gerald is still cool and fun, Phoebe still has that innocent virtue in her and Helga isn't the bully like she used to be. The plot is very well 's not corny. Hope to read more of your work.
melissa chapter 3 . 1/30/2003
AWWWWWWWW! _ that is sooooo sweet! AND... it's very good... a bonus! (P.S. - is that the end? )
melissa chapter 3 . 1/30/2003
SakuraAngel3 chapter 3 . 11/26/2002
Why, great story! I love the romance between Helga and Arnold, it's just a sweet fic and I applaud you! Nice job truly!
Lucretia Boresya chapter 3 . 11/16/2002
short, sweet, cute. yes it maintains its status as "the best story ive never read" only...

i guess it doesnt, cuz now ive read it... oh well!