Reviews for Hate Me Today
Letitgo9 chapter 1 . 12/6/2019
Please continue I wanna know what happens to them next
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
If they do show up in season 3 bonnie probably be dead or bit because she determinant and can die ( i let her die on my) . Killing mike was a choice but was taking out
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Great I'm guess is Bonnie will die off cam ( because determinant ). I want Arvo to return so i can kill him,
HoodedGamergirl chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
I hope this happened. I love Mike and Bonnie but hate Arvo
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
this is probably what happened.
Athla chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
jesus.. you know the worlds messed up when you realize that the best possible outcome is where everyone dies before things get worse.
great story, though I'd bet money that we'll be seeing mike, bonnie, khrista and probably lilly in season three. way to much story potential for them to just disappear.
TheFableAmongUs chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I love this so much. Since Bonnie is my favoruite character, I'm really happy on how you have portrayed her in this one shot. You have a lovely writing talent and I'd love to read any more stories you write.
Assassin's Creed Master chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
All right, this is quite an excellent story, even though it was just a one-shot. I always wondered what became of Mike, Bonnie and Arvo after the incident, and this story could be possibility. I just can't believe Mike and Bonnie would trust Arvo after what he did.

A great one-shot though, and keep up the great work for any future stories you may have planned.
Owen96 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I really enjoyed reading this story! I'm so glad Arvo got what he deserved for shooting Clem. Great job!
Kranon the Deathclaw-Human chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I enjoyed it. :)
That son of a bitch Arvo deserved it, even after I chose for Clementine to help him while Kenny was beating him up. Ungrateful bastard. :(
Anyways, Nice work. :D
DanielCorcoran chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Nice work :)
ZombieGuy96 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
If this was canon, I would be able to forgive Bonnie and Mike for what they did. But, considering that Bonnie is determinate and that Mike and Arvo are alone in the freezing winter. I'd say they probably all just died anyhow and I doubt we'll be seeing them in season 3.
However I liked this one-shot, everyone was kept in character and the dialogue flowed well. The ending however was the icing on the cake for me. Arvo can rot after he shot Clementine. I mean it was Kenny who was treating him harshly not Clementine. What he did was unforgivable.
DARK-EVIL-GODS21 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
"I doubt that we're ever going to find out what really happens with these two..." Telltale could make a dlc like 400 days with what happens with mike and bonnie (Mike better be the playable character though) :)
heidipoo chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Awesome.
RegularShowMemorabilia chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I liked it. Who knows? This could've happened while Kenny, Jane and Clementine left the house?

Nice job.