Reviews for Love is a haven
HoneyBear84 chapter 10 . 9/7
Loved it
Prabhleen Arora chapter 10 . 6/4
Amaizng Stories
I read both Love is Haven stories and absolutely loved it
OnlyAReader394 chapter 7 . 8/28/2017
I honestly think you handled Severus and Tobias's relationship very well. I have an abusive father myself. I have had no meaningful or on purpose contact with him since I was in my early 20s though
OnlyAReader394 chapter 4 . 8/28/2017
I was raised catholic, but I'm non-practising, it's just jumped up brain washing to me now... especially because I am learning disabled and the Catholic church is restrictive towards disabled people, which is hypocritical of them...I think the scripture quotes were accurate but not overwhelming.
OnlyAReader394 chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
good-bey should be goodbye
mackiechandler chapter 2 . 12/14/2016
Abused children and even grownups test boundaries. Because waiting to be beaten up is hard on you.
Lokidaughter13 chapter 2 . 11/4/2016
Okay, who slipped Harry the Angsty Teen potion?
Meel Jacques chapter 10 . 6/17/2016
The final was very cute! I loved it. I can see Cho, Harry and Cedric in a love triangle. HAHAHAHA
Thank you!
Meel Jacques chapter 9 . 6/17/2016
You know you write very well, right?
I wanna see more about them!
See you!
Meel Jacques chapter 8 . 6/16/2016
You are awesome! I love the interation between father and son! Severus has being so sweet in these times. *-*
This nightmare was for good, indeed.
Meel Jacques chapter 7 . 6/16/2016
I am very happy for this story does not have couples! so I prefer to undesirable couples! :) Oh, I was saddened by the sorrow of them, but I am satisfied with the death of Tobias .
Meel Jacques chapter 6 . 6/16/2016
Oh! You are so mean to then. Of course I forgive you! Well, finally Severus is Harry's father. You made it! Thank you!
Meel Jacques chapter 5 . 6/16/2016
It's okay if Severus will not have a romantic relationship with Remus; I overcome. Well, I loved this act slytherin from Harry.
Meel Jacques chapter 4 . 6/15/2016
I completely agree with you, Severus is Harry's father! But I would appreciet Severus dating Remus! Hahahahaha Yeah, I am shipping, sorry.
Meel Jacques chapter 3 . 6/15/2016
I don't wanna Snape to have a girlfriend. Actually, I can see him with Remus. Hahahaha