Reviews for Five Weeks at Freddy's
I only click this story to tell you fuck you cridics united.
annea101 chapter 5 . 5/6
What is the romance going to be?
Elusive chapter 37 . 5/3
this is great story! i'm lovin it so far!
tmntfanforever851 chapter 14 . 5/2
Wonders why mike never thought of throwing the pee filled cup at foxy or freddy to hopefully short circuit him
Daydreamer B.A chapter 37 . 4/26
WOW This is a lot to take in! You did a great job! Veerrry action packed, may I also note.

Shame the Ortons died the way they did. Garrett will probably be burdened with so much guilt after this. Where the hell is he? Is he still "alive"? If so, that means Third King is also alive? Did he actually survive the night?! Or are they in some spirit thing? Ugh... I was starting to like Will :(

I'm really, really looking forward to what happens next. I wonder if there be a performance of some sort? Or some public execution? They both more than likely die anyways, but I wonder what Golden Freddy has in plan for them in particular. Shame shame...

Overall I can't wait to get back to the "main" arc, and back to good ol' Mike and the animatronics. I just can't stop loving the interactions he has with them. They always leave me on the edge of my seat. Mike's in for many more surprises when he gets back. Hopefully Mr. Noel won't bring anymore shit onto Mike.

~B.A.
Protocol115 chapter 17 . 4/20
I was reading this chapter and I think there's a typo. Owen was 42 when he died and he was born in 1971, but Mike was born in 1993 and was 22. I'm confused.
Cyan Quartz chapter 37 . 4/18
There doesn't seem to be an SCP-3086 online...
Nice chapter again, man! You keep blowing it out of the water. And it's nice to see that Torri is a fellow Rick Astley fan!
99 Terubytes chapter 37 . 4/16
Holy shit, things sure escalate quickly! I absolutely loved how you wrote that massacre and how you inserted the spirits of the animatronics' mothers. Well, mothers AND mother-like figure considering Agatha.
Rialga chapter 37 . 4/15
My God, what a chapter! So much came back for this climax of Garrett's story that I don't even know what to really say other than that I love it!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
EvilShrub chapter 22 . 4/15
Hahaha, good olé 682.
GhostRyder chapter 37 . 4/15
Golden Freddy, you son of a bitch.
I haven't read past this yet, but please (at least) don't have too much romance
EvilShrub chapter 18 . 4/14
It's funny, I was just watching Markiplier play the game too.
EvilShrub chapter 17 . 4/14
GODDAMN SCP'S!
EvilShrub chapter 17 . 4/14
Wait, isn't having an alibi good? I thought it was proof that the person didn't do it.
1,025 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »