Reviews for Mixed with Black
alynawatlovers chapter 4 . 4/28/2010
I hope that you'll update on this. :D
takido0666 chapter 4 . 5/28/2007
I do enjoy these introspective moments, and you've pulled them off quite nicely. Though I do want to know what Aoko's element is...water or metal?

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
DarthAnimus chapter 4 . 11/14/2005
This one is my favorite of these. It's so funny. The others were great aswell. I simply love a good P.O.V. fic. The second best is probably the Akako or Saguru one. There was some real emotion in those. No complaints about the Aoko chapter either.
YumeTakato chapter 4 . 9/11/2004
I enjoyed this stoy a lot. n.n yay
O'Ylia chapter 4 . 9/11/2003
Lovely and well done! (Been meaning to review but I forgot. p) Anyhow, thanks for the story!
Hakaisha chapter 4 . 8/4/2003
...I couldn't stop snickering at the last point, especially the finishing line...spotlights as backdrops...

Now have mental image of Kaito rigging all the spotlights so that when it's Time, they all turn a certain colour and an unmentioned loudspeaker somewhere booms "Presenting...THE KAITOU KID!"

...Nakamori'd freak..._ (Then again, so will Hakuba.)

**GLOMPS!**
ranma15177301291 chapter 4 . 8/3/2003
I really loved these color/personaility stories. They were well thought out, and added a dimention to the Kaito characters. Thanks for putting out another great read. And thanks again for helping me out with the research for mine. You're a queen!
O'Ylia chapter 3 . 2/5/2003
Nice to see a story which more or less has the whole Kuroba and Hakuba rivalry thing worked out with depth and character. Indigo was also very well done! Keep it up!
ChibiYnM chapter 2 . 12/30/2002
That was a great fic _ I loved the sleepover part _
Devilish-angeL11 chapter 2 . 12/30/2002
AWWWWWWWWWWW

such a great story

keep on writing!
Mystic chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
Wheeeeee! That was fun. Are you going to add to this story? It has great potential. AAAAAAH I wish I had as much talent as you. Question: Would Sai be helping Hikaru? _
The Keet chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
YAAAAAAYYYY! ZOMBIE KAITO! ***GLOMP!*** WITCHY AKAKO! ***GLOMP!s Kaito again*** SAGURU X AKAKO! ***GLOMP!s Kaito once more***

Do I like Kaito? Yes I do. but not in that way. *nod* Hm... urge to draw Akako rising... rising... Rising! That was interesting. Beady neaklace spell-ish-ness-ish-ness-ish-ness-ish-ness-ish! _ And we need more Akako stuff out there! She's cool!