Reviews for Sin
Flamer Cerberus chapter 3 . 11/7/2004
It's a shame so many ppl look down on those stories, but hey, your not the only one that writes self-insertions. I do too, but I never post them, I write em for fun. I want to see yours. As long as Auron gets to play a nice part, then okay. Oh, but no AuronOC, I don't like those.. I seem to hate stories that match Auron up. About one whole year, are you ever going to write again? Your stories are great, please write! Update!
liquidiamond chapter 2 . 7/4/2003
Wow...this is really good. A new and interesting concept, I hope you get around to updating it eventually! I would love to read more of this.
Yazzy chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
Please, please, please hurry and update! I can't wait for another chapter!
Tooki no hourousha chapter 2 . 6/14/2003
Brilliance! Please write more soon!
yazzy chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
Write more! PLEASE? (I would be reviewing from chapter 2 here, but the stinkin' thing won't let me!).
yazzy chapter 2 . 5/27/2003
Wow! So far this is excellent! You have the characters' personalities just right, unlike some stories in which Auron suddenly becomes a fun-loving smiley guy!
Noodles3 chapter 2 . 3/3/2003
Gawd DAMN this story's good. ARGH, I can't even describe it in pictures 'cause my favourite 'un always ends this .wow, damn man, you sure are a good writter! The plot develops, and your entire connection with Sin, church, Seymour and Jecht is astoundingly well done. I mean, whoa, y'know? .T_T Sorry, jist my habit 'o sayin' , this is turnin' out really well; I can't believe I came across this through the search SEARCH engine!

*thinks* Keep up the good work (.*pfft* Like ya need the encouragement), and please update when you have a chapter ready~!

Noodles
BlitheringBard chapter 2 . 2/10/2003
Well slap my face... I didn't realize you had started a new tale. This is really terrific so far, go Shido go!

*big, cheesy Auron fan grin*
Shido21 chapter 2 . 2/9/2003
Thank you all of you for reviewing. Sorry for the long wait. I got side tracked by a couple of new stories. Wakka and Lulu will be in it. Wakka should be making an appearance in either the next chapter or the chapter after it. I\'m glad that you are enjoying it and thanks so much for reviewing. The next two chapters will be a bit shorter because I originally planned for them to be together, but it didn\'t work out right. I hope to have Chapter 3 up soon.
Nobody's Fool though you got chapter 2 . 2/8/2003
Will Lulu and Wakka be in thhis story at all? If not this is still getting pretty exciting. You have a good talent for ideas.
Noodles3 chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
Wa~ This is an interesting fanfiction! I really like the earth-setting, and making Auron so damn cool~! X3 I hope you'll continue, it was dumb luck that I read this...so don't forgot 'bout this fic, and write some more when you can! Thanks~

Noodles
Captain L chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
Heh. I could see that.

~ L
Haidos girl chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
this is a really good story. i hope u write more soon.
Amberlee chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
Ok. Interesting ideas here. You've set up Auron, Kinoc, Jecht, Yuna, and the "Sin" concept. I'm intrigued. Dialogue seems IC, character placement in "jobs" is also. Action was quick and well paced.

I'll be watching development here. _ So many of recent posts in FFX have been without thought process, much less plot or spell check. Nice to see something well thought out with an interesting plot line and some possibilities! *boogie*