Reviews for The Uchiha Household
Lucy chapter 1 . 11/22/2019
This is literal perfection, I'm crying
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2019
?
;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-;
KuriKashi chapter 1 . 3/25/2019
Aaww I like how you set up the story with their situation and frienship first. Also this was pretty hot.
ItaSaku99 chapter 1 . 3/4/2019
Part 2 plzz...
young kagome chapter 1 . 9/28/2018
I like this one a bit more.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
This is a great story, I hope you'll continue it at some point.
parsimonia chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
I loved this! You write so good this couple!
Thanks for writing love!
x
kkstev chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
I know it's been a while since you've published this, but I'm really hoping you have the other parts! This is a really interesting story, and the maturity and age of an actual post-war group of people really shine through. I'd love to read the rest of this!
CrazyDrummer00 chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
I LOVED this so much! You have. Great writing style and I think you captured Itachi's persona here and kept him in character. Bravo! I would love to read more if you ever write some.
DarkSecretKeeper chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Absolutely loved this! I liked the pace and, like on your other stories,I love the atmosphere you build between Itachi and Sakura - it's electric!

Would love to read more x
Seli-chan18 chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Please please tell me that you are indeed going to do a second part to this? It's really good!
dolente chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Please please please please please update. Your writing is really good and I'm really looking forward to another chapter.
lakeya2700 chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Ahh this good please update!
flixthepony chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Oh my goodness. The end had me in stitches. Please continue thie the other parts, I absolutely adored this.
bookgirl813 chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
I consider this a tease. Please consider continuing this fantastic little piece, especially since you hinted you had 2 other installments prepared.