Reviews for The Uchiha Household
bookgirl813 chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
I consider this a tease. Please consider continuing this fantastic little piece, especially since you hinted you had 2 other installments prepared.
JasmineDragon22 chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
"This feels wrong." Oh I laughed. I love this prompt and you need to continue it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2015

I love this. Another great fic
anon987 chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
I enjoyed reading this immensely. Hopefully, you will finish updating it one day.
Steph chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
This story is amazing. I am steadily working my way through all of your works and just wanted to take a moment and tell you how much I love your style of writing.
Plopp chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
I enjoyed this, the unhurried pace of it and just letting them slowly circle together. Your writing has a good flow and the characterizations feels natural to the post-war setting.

Hoping you'll post the rest in time, thank you for sharing! 3
ummIDK chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Omg! I really hope that's not the end of that story! It was so fun to read! Please update soon!
SakuraHatake chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
I loved it!
Your stories always have an interesting plot. I hope you will continue this one!
ExilEden chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Please keep working with this story because I really enjoy what you've shown us so far. The premise is unique and there are no cliche scenarios. I can't get over how well you write Itachi. I think I can count on one hand how many writers on this site can actually write this complex character to perfection. The way that you write him as a basic human underneath his reputation and other people's perception of him. I get that he's like a saint in the anime and manga, but it's also somewhat unrealistic. In your fics, you don't make him out to be needlessly self-sacrificing or generous. I like how in your ItaSaku fics, your Itachi has little issue with going after what he wants. That's what makes him feel so real and relatable in your stories. The same goes for Sasuke. You don't write him as if he is still some flat, 2D character who is only into beating Naruto and getting revenge. You actually make him into his likable guy who doesn't mind dropping his guard down and being normal.

I can't find any errors (maybe there were one or two). I also like Sakura in this. Sometimes, it's annoying when people still write her talking to her Inner, which was something she did as a child. It seems odd to me when she's still being written that way. But you write her like a normal girl with no self-esteem issues, no love-lorn sighs for Sasuke, no overt agressiveness that I see exaggerated too often.

So I hope to see more installments coming in the future. I'm also anxiously keeping an eye on your other fic Narcissus as well!
FoxyNoodles chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I'm really excited to see where this goes! Hope you add onto it soon :)
albaloo chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Wonderful story, you should definitely continue.
Bellar chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Utterly brilliant

"Let me keep you"

Damn good.

I honestly hope you keep on with this series as I believe there is such potential! Great read :)
Samster chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Hi!
I've read this chapter and really hope ther are enough positive reviews to continue!
I love your writing style and the story has really latched on onto my curiosity.
Please continue the story!

I would be forever greatful

Kindest regards
deucetokki chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Loved the ending! Wear him out, Sakura! Looking forward to part 2.
Moonlight Through the Water chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Interesting! I want to read more! I also am interested in seeing if Sasuke becomes jealous/ possessive like so many ItaSaku stories, or if he is more mature about it. It will be worth reading whichever way you have planned!
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »