Reviews for The Uchiha Household
Hhahahaha
Awesome! xD
Thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Pretty good. In the beginning it was hard to follow because it felt scattered, but I think you were probably trying to fit some key information into a certain space before getting to the good parts. Later your thought flows were easier to follow. Especially liked the end ;) look forward to more.
Hitomi Star chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Ohh lala!
Ms. Gentry chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I love where this is going and I cannot wait to find out what you have in store for us next. I'm curious about Sasuke's reaction. And that moment between Itachi and Sakura was so perfect it was surreal. Thank you for another wonderful fic. Please for the love of red velvet cupcakes, update soon!
Mio chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
So interesting! I love Sakura's curiosity and her interaction with Sasuke! Your Sasuke is one I actually like. Please continue the story
celinae chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Uhm. More! Yes! Please! It was fun to read! :) I wish there was kind of a little more of Itachi-Sakura interaction before they end up kissing (like, maybe a couple of interesting interactions, or Itachi brushes up against her somehow in some random situation lol). But otherwise.. I like! :) Also, Sasuke's reaction. XD
rawr chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Love the way you write - it's thoughtful and languid and things don't feel rushed and you make them feel so human.
SunnnyMorning chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Simply amazing.

Every character is true to itself but believeable within this timeline. A more mature approuch to a great pairing but without losing part of the humor that inspires the manga. As for their encounter, I cannot imagine a more charged scene. Just perfect.

Do continue with this story please.
honeytea8 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I LOVE IT!
none654321 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Great start to this story - is this going to turn into a triangle or stay Ita/Saku I wonder :) I like how you're writing the Uchiha brothers, and Sakura as well. Will be interesting to see where this story takes us!
Wahyah chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Interesting, somewhat original because most stories involving sasuke and itachi are non massacre so I look to see where this story goes.
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3