Reviews for Swept Away
hoysterrule123 chapter 20 . 6/4/2013
This is a really interesting and unique story - and completely different and original. The concept of her going to Middle Earth too early is great and I think you have really managed to catch the fangirl reaction in all of us if that was going to happen. You have combined just the right amount of humour with seriousness and I have thoroughly enjoyed this story. If you could, would you please update this story as I am thoroughly enjoying it :)
Yuki Suou chapter 20 . 3/27/2013
Plz plz plz update
Typewriter101 chapter 20 . 9/29/2012
plz update,cant not wait for next chapter
wisdom-jewel chapter 20 . 9/14/2012
Lucylle and his crew might be stupid. They should have taken her where no one will find her. I really hope Haldir find a way to save her and keep her safe while the almighty king of Mirkwood not knowing any better. I wish to see more.
wisdom-jewel chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
Well for the past four chapters Alice has proven to be a great oc. I enjoy her faults and her smart mouth.
Makayla chapter 19 . 5/26/2012
Oh my God! I cannot believe you have updated this! I am so ridiculously happy lol. And I really can't believe it's been almost 10 years. That must mean I was 11 when I started reading this - the mind boggles O_o

I'm looking forward to how it progresses - it's definitely darker than it started, but I think it still fits the tone quite well. Poor Alice, hope things will improve for her soon!
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 20 . 5/2/2012
Love it thanks for the update can't wait for the next one!
333 Angel EEE chapter 20 . 4/30/2012
update ..? please

i like and wanna read more of this story 333
25mayflower chapter 20 . 4/30/2012
Please sir, may I have some more? :D Can't wait for your next update!
IchigoKomo-Chan chapter 20 . 4/30/2012
oooouuuuu, here we go again. now he can make it up to her... i am lookin forward may 27...
liltle chapter 20 . 4/29/2012
Yay! Yay! Haldir!

This is what I love about Alice; no matter in danger, she still got that vibe of annoying the heck out of people. Gotta love that 'ladies' remark.

And finally.. the reunion! Can't wait!
liltle chapter 19 . 4/14/2012
Oh man! Forgive me, I forgot the date.

I would have hoped to see Ranir saving her instead but this is getting interesting. Such a turn of event. I wonder who that sadist Elf is. And poor Alice. At least he kept her alive. Well, can't wait for the next chap!
Enchanted Authoress chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Hearing aids, huh XD

Haldir has no idea what he's in for, does he?

~Ea
IchigoKomo-Chan chapter 19 . 4/9/2012
woah, i didnt expect THIS turn.

but i honestly can say: i am most happy that you updated this after all those years!

looking forward to read more!

greetings from bavaria/southgermany!
vampire.time.lord chapter 19 . 4/8/2012
Hey this is really good! And here's and interesting fact: I was only five when you first started writing this! Haha, weird... Anyway, this is really good, and funny, and well writen, and - well, I guess you get my point. Anyway, can't wait to read your next chapter!