Reviews for Edmund and Remus
Cowboy-4-Christ chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Good job Remus
Brdese chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
bootiful i love the wolf fluff with Edmund ouo
rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
I loved that! Especially the part at the end where Remus starts asking Edmund if Raisa is his mate. Edmund's response to that was priceless. Wonder if Remus is going to start pestering Peter now. :)
Ranger's Daughtr chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Oh dear, youve quite made up your mind about edmund and raisa have you? Dont! Shes a chattering annoying kid! Get someone better or make her grow up! But still, there has gotto be at least 6 years in between them. Too much! The wolves were wonderful, as always. I love the wolves.
Jesus' girl 4ever chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Aww. I love Ed and the Wolves!
Tiny Teddy chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Awwww. Sleeping Edmund and wolves. So cute. And those wolves really do ask the worst ever questions. Poor Ed. 'Remus. Never ask about Raisa again.' LOL.
Wouldn't those two just make the cutest couple ever? I think I have matchmaker tendencies too. :)
I would be really interested to see something written from Raisa's POV, too...
Thanks for this story!
Olympus97 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
All the Raisa/Edmund feels!
quarterhorseranch chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
XD Drunk...Frogs... My thought was, how does a drunk frog 'ribbit'...? ...I imagine it would start off okay but then just sort of...die...with a sound like a creaky door. BAHAHA!

Oh no! Poor Raisa! Go Remus, though.

"If you have a question about mates, you can ask him." XD Peter will not be pleased.
ScribeofHeroes chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I think Remus' mind works quite well. :) This was good. For a time, I wondered what it was Ed was being so stubborn about. Then Remus asked that question. So, Raisa talks about our Ed all the time does she? :)

Slavers should really stay away from Narnia. Everyone should know better by now than to use the terms "boy," "child," "girl," ect. as a put-down in the four's kingdom. You never know when you might be speaking to one of the monarchs.

Once again I love the adorable wolves' loyalty. I was really worried for Remus there, I was certain he'd need the cordial after that attack. The horrid man hurting our Remus that way. (grrrrrrr . . .) The moment by the fire with Edmund and his wolves was sweet. Great work. :)

God Bless
ScribeofHeroes
MCH chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Oreius will be pleased with Edmund that his training paid off, but I'm sure Oreius will want to know how it happened to see if he can improve on the training. Goodness that was a fast paced start, I had a shock when it was Raisa Edmund found. Great ending with Remus question about a mate. I can just see Edmund face when Remus made his comment about Raisa always talking about Edmund. Hope the matchmakers don't pick up on that!

Love this, and a lovely ending which made me go ahhhhhh.
trustingHim17 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
love it :) glad raisa was found before anything happened
WillowDryad chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Awwww, this is SO sweet. The first part is exciting and tense, and I'm glad the bad guys got their due. And Remus's questions about Raisa are too funny. Poor Edmund. The end is precious and makes me go AWWWWWWW.

Lovely.