Reviews for The New Zack Files
TitaniumHelios chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
forget what the others say, continue this art.
delete delete does not compute chapter 2 . 7/16/2006
Er, right. Well, my dad always said that if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything.

But who am I to listen to my dad? (:

Uh, to put it bluntly, this is possibly the most unoriginal story I've ever seen. Especially the characters. Though I despise it when the girl is an idiot like Gwen, dressed in pink and totally stupid, you just went into the opposite end of the spectrum. And the more things change, the more things stay the same, which means, according to the laws of, um, well-known sayings...Kalil is still just as stupid as Gwen! Perhaps they could have a catfight and perish horribly? I dunno.

Oh, and, uh, excuse me? Kalil? As in Superman's real name? Well, that's Kal-el, but still. If you want an original name, do something that sounds cool. Not lame.

Seriously. Rewrite it, make the original characters better and keep the regular Zack Files characters how they should be! Not Cam, blushing, going, "Golly gee, we're not going out..duh...tanks fer askin' though...just friends.." I would expect Cam to cover up his embarassment with, "She only wishes she could go out with me," or something equally Cam-ish. Seriously.

So, um, yeah. Sorry to burst your bubble, but I agree with Sharap'n Persephone wholeheartedly.
em chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
um you know for your first chapter well, it said in the last paragraph in the beginning sunday 12:15am well that is not possible so can you please change it to 12:15pm because it is not in the morning and it will affect and horrify/terrify some readers thank you !
Sharap'n chapter 2 . 1/24/2005
Spelling and Grammar: Mediocre.

Plot: Horrendous.

I really don't see this fic going anywhere. For one thing, you write of people watching Zack Files. Who would write that? Who? People write fiction about characters of the show. Not people who watch the show. Secondly. What kind of a cruel person would name their kid Kalil? And is Jack supposed to be some kind of statement for the name Zack? Because it doesn't work. I'm sorry for being harsh, but it has to be said. I'm surprised at your reviews. How can people actually like this trash?

SP
MiniDebz chapter 2 . 6/9/2004
Oh my gosh, this is a hell wicked fanfic. i really hope you write more. i love the Zack Files, and Kalil and Jack sound hell kool, mostly Kal.

Anywayz, check up later, Debz
A.P chapter 2 . 10/23/2003
Hi! I like this story and I wanna see what comes next!
Somnium Madidus chapter 2 . 12/29/2002
This really is a great story! And it is fun to read. I'm waiting for the next part. :)
asdasdasdas chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
good so far. continue soon.

robin2409
dkg chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
its a cool story! please continue. do u know if the tv show, the zack files are on a different channel? they use to have it on channnel 14, but abcfamily doesn't show it anymore! im angry about that.
Somnium Madidus chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
Oh, what a fun story! It'ld be great to read more..
MerchDoyle chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
this sounds like it's gonna be a good story:)