Reviews for Perfect Blood
Lavei chapter 24 . 8/11/2020
The characters and plot were great and I loved this AU setting. You're a fantastic writer, thank you for making this.
bigjam101 chapter 16 . 8/7/2020
Holy SHIT this story took a turn
AnimeJewel246 chapter 6 . 8/5/2020
Wow! This is an amazing story so far, and it's very original! I love the banter and it's a very easy story to read. The only complaint I would have is that Winry seems too much like a Mary Sue in this...I know you probably didn't intend for this to happen, but for future purposes, you should probably be careful when going with a concept of "perfection" like with the Perfect Blood. Other than that, great job~

~Jewel
A Quiet Morning chapter 15 . 8/21/2019
Working on the second time through. It's like a good book, where you devour it so quickly the first time in anticipation, that it takes a second read through to pick up on small bits you missed. This time the quotes at the beginning are really sticking in my head through the chapter, and I love what they add.
A Quiet Morning chapter 23 . 8/18/2019
Well hot damn.
I've been so sucked into this I forgot to review because I'm itching to know what happens. This is the definition of a page turner.
Just mind blown, loved it.
And angry sex for the win, always.
A Quiet Morning chapter 4 . 8/18/2019
Usually I tend to skitter away from AUs. I'm a picky reader, and few people do them well. Characters get too ooc, things don't mesh right, something gets lost in transcription.
You however, have checked all my boxes for an AU story. This is a, I tried to put it down to go do something else, but now I need to read more because I was too distracted processing. I like stories that do that to me, reach through the pages and pull me in.
Well done. Seriously, this is great. I love the dynamic between Ed and Winry. This is different and it's fun. Its a plausible updated time frame and you moved the characters over beautifully.
yimeru chapter 24 . 5/10/2019
I read it with a Google translator. I am so happy. I liked it in many aspects, its personalities, everything. congratulations and greetings from Peru
YourDistraction chapter 24 . 11/17/2018
I absolutely love this story! Such a unique and creative idea! I didn’t want it to end! Thank you so much for writing this! EdxWin at its finest! I love how angsty Edward is yet how you see his soft romantic side come out! And I love that Winry challenges him! Definitely a new favorite that I’m sure I’ll continue to revisit and inspires me to write my own story!
Criis55 chapter 24 . 10/17/2018
Aaaah, that was the perfect conclusion to a perfect fan fiction! I enjoyed this story so much and the only thing I wanted to tell you now is CONGRATULATIONS! You deserve all this support and feedback!
Criis55 chapter 21 . 10/16/2018
Omg! Royai's wedding! I loved this chapter btw, all the previous angst was more than worth just to get to the romantic/fluffy part!
Criis55 chapter 20 . 10/16/2018
Loved? That word can't descrive what I felt reading that chapter! kdkdbks I went through a roller coaster of emotions during this, tysm for writting this masterpiece!
Criis55 chapter 19 . 10/16/2018
Ow poor Ed my heart can't handle itBtw, good reference with the 503 code xd! Can't wait to get to your fav chapter!
Criis55 chapter 18 . 10/16/2018
Aaaaah! There's still hope for those two! Really, my heart is been aching this whole chapter! (Wich means you're a talented writer! You made me FEEL Winry's devastation...) Well, I'm gonna keep reading to see what else you've prepared!
Criis55 chapter 16 . 10/16/2018
Wow! Such an intense chapter! Who could be ordering Kimblee and Archer? And what happened in Ed's past that made him attack Winry? And most importatly, someone wanted Ed to be Winry's boyguard... who and why?! ksndjka I love this kind of fics, with romance, intrigues, betrayal... Can't wait to continue reading .
Criis55 chapter 16 . 10/16/2018