Reviews for Do Over
MoonOfSeptember chapter 1 . 12/11
Can I say how much I love this. I adore all of your interpretations of the characters and how you can "Yes, this is definitely that person" even though you didnt write them. It is so hilarious I nearly died from laughing.
Kvothe of Many Talents chapter 7 . 12/6
Damn, that was good.
I'm particularly fond of your Minato. Seriously, that guy's amazing and hilarious at the same time, while also managing to be calm and collected the entire story.
Man... this is gold!
Review over. I truly have nothing else to say.
If I die of laughter I will haunt the author for indirectly killing me.
The Ancient Phoenix chapter 7 . 12/2
This was wonderful. Thank you.
The Ancient Phoenix chapter 4 . 12/2
What do you know, the Uchiha clan isn't completely senseless
master1527 chapter 7 . 11/21
this Made my day
TheKrister2 chapter 7 . 11/18
Well, I was not expecting that much when I started reading this. But damned if I didn't laugh almost all the way through all seven chapters. I do wish it was a bit longer though, because it certainly was a damned good laugh. Commendations for that.

I'm not sure how to word it properly, but this was just amazingly fun to read, very few manage to hit that enjoyable humor. Thank you for the chance to read this.
SasoriTactic chapter 7 . 11/17
The most beautiful fanfic I've ever read!
stormey-chan chapter 7 . 11/14
oh god this story is great, a recommended read to all:) so funny
deanine chapter 7 . 11/14
This was adorable. What a lovely read.
ReadR13 chapter 7 . 11/13
Awesome. Great job.
inspired-by-Dream chapter 7 . 11/8
oh man, what a ride. That was totally awesome, THANK YOU!

Gosh I couldn’t love this little piece more, thank you, thank you, thankyouthankyiuthankyku! 333333

I wish there’s more, but I’m just really happy. Jinchuuriki/Bijuu Pow-Wow is AWESOME.

...

libraryrockerr chapter 7 . 10/29
The future was awesome. XD XD XD

Thank you very very very very very much for writing and for epiloguing. Though if you ever let us know who this version of Naruto ended up with I'd be up for it.
libraryrockerr chapter 6 . 10/29