Reviews for Do Over
renextronex chapter 5 . 8/15
When he returned to Konoha, the first thing Minato did was find Naruto and sweep the little boy into a tight hug.

"Thanks for all your hard work," he said.

He wasn't talking about Naruto's efforts to turn the Hokage Monument into an expressionist art exhibit, again.

I feel this scene needs a follow-up. Minato telling him that would mean the world to Naruto. so something like

"For the next few days, everyone who saw Naruto would swear his smile radiated pure sunshine... They'll also have a confused respite that for that time he didn't pull any pranks"
Cielo chapter 7 . 7/22
I love it. It's hilarious.
ZacksterMcaster chapter 7 . 7/13
This is the best Naruto fanfic ever!
Thanks for this awesome fiction you wrote, it's funny and awesome!
gonpachiro689 chapter 7 . 7/5
this is lot better than j except it to be. each chapter become more hilarious I can't stop laughing
guest chapter 2 . 6/24
I dont know how many times I've reread this funny masterpiece
I keep going over all the details and I noticed that its mentioned Yagura likes camellias, this just reminds me of Yukimaru hahah
SVR Azura chapter 3 . 6/21
“Why would a bijuu know Kawarimi? What would they even switch with? A mountain?"
Omg this line is so good HAHAHAH
yochan123 chapter 4 . 6/16
Lmao yes don’t go there
yochan123 chapter 3 . 6/16
Indeed it’s good it was blockedp
yochan123 chapter 2 . 6/16
Lmaooo
yochan123 chapter 1 . 6/16
Hahaha at least nobody wants to kill the shit sandaime yet
logmeme chapter 1 . 6/16
noice
Soraslove chapter 7 . 6/12
Ngl... out of all the naruto stories I've read that are actually finished, so far... this one is among the best!
Soraslove chapter 6 . 6/12
I wonder when they'll figure out that naruto isnt' really gay... just...fucking retarded?
Soraslove chapter 5 . 6/12
Ya.. fuu is pretty much a retard calling kushina that. Kushina would tear her a new one, tbh.
Soraslove chapter 4 . 6/12
Ya.. sakura really is flat as a board, lol.
1,671 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »