Reviews for Do Over
AquilaPallas129 chapter 1 . 6/26
I laughed myself to death and then came back just to finish reading the rest of the chapters
aggarwal.neeraj.iitm chapter 7 . 6/24
really loved the story
Seraphina Vedis chapter 7 . 6/24
I NEED TO KNOW NAGATO'S REACTION. WAIT, WHY AND HOW BLACK ZETSU N NARUTO BE ARGUING ABOUT THEIR MOMS? MAANN I WISH THIS HAVE EXTRA CHAPTERS. I NEED TO SEE MORE FLUFF FOR GAARA OH MY GOSH THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST FIC I'VE EVER READ DAMNIT I NEED MOOORREEE...
Sorry about the caps, just want u to know how much I like this fic. It's A LOT
Wicked Neko chapter 7 . 6/22
Hahahaha good story. I had many giggles and received even more strange looks.
Kashinaru1992 chapter 7 . 6/19
couldn't stop laughting. Loved it. Want more. The changes of the Characters where terrific. Cnudly Gaara. And the Icha Icha. But best of all Shisui with his "stop being an asshole"
jordanlink7856 chapter 2 . 6/18
I'd pay to watch a Biju Pow-Wow
Dawolfmun chapter 7 . 6/18
That was amazing!
enchanted nightingale chapter 5 . 6/15
Loved it!
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 1 . 6/13
that was hilarious and refreshing! your stoey made my day! thank you so much for sharing!
*amusement*
The key to knowingly having weak spots is to be so utterly terrifying that no one will dare to touch said spots, for fear of ending up like the few poor fools who have tried.
SirLaze chapter 7 . 6/3
A good laugh, and generally a story worth the read!
charm13insomnia chapter 7 . 6/2
awesome bloody awesome
The Russian Bear chapter 7 . 5/27
Ha! Nice ending!

Favoriting in 3... 2... 1...
Dragonjek chapter 5 . 5/27
Oh, that is a wonderful Fuu.
I love all the different ways people write her, but this is one of the best I've ever seen. I love it.
calliopechild chapter 7 . 5/26
Oh my gosh, this is so great. This is quite possibly the crackiest fic I have ever read in my life, and I love it. I'm all for time-travel fics that really take things seriously and look at how canon would be affected, but the insanity and 'eh, it'll probably work out' improv here is just so fitting for this ridiculous series. Fantastic job, and I loved the "It wasn't quite world peace, but life was pretty peaceful" ending. Cracky yet heartwarming; all you can ask for out of a fic. Thanks for writing this gem.
1,301 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »