Reviews for Do Over
Nitr0z15 chapter 3 . 9/12
Beautiful
Nitr0z15 chapter 1 . 9/12
I found this quite enjoyable, although I am confused on how Kushina’s alive. But I won’t stress the small details, good chapter.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 2 . 9/11
My understanding of the whole Jinchuuriki thing is as follows: The Kyuubi is really strong. Like, really, really strong, even compared to the other tailed beasts. Even half of him is stronger than most of the others.

When it comes to hosts, they adapt to their tailed beast. Gaara got sand manipulation, which is rather different from the family ability, the manipulation of magnetic fields, and more to do with Shukaku's sand manipulation. He retained those powers even after he was resurrected, making the powers a part of him, not a donated power. I mean, since magnet release wasn't really explained, those powers could technically be his from the start, but it really didn't seem like that to me.

It would follow that the younger a person is, the more adaptable they are. That is true in real life, and I'd like to say that is the case with chakra related systems as well. So the absolute ideal time to make a Jinchuuriki is as an infant, especially in the case of the almost-unsealable power of Kurama.

Naruto gets a naturally high chakra pool because of his Uzumaki heritage, but when it is stated that without having to hold Kurama back he'd have a hundred times more, that's not saying that if he was never a Jinchuuriki, he'd naturally have that much. (That would be a ridiculous genetic lottery, and isn't consistent with other Uzumaki relatives shown on screen.) More that from the moment he was born, he's been constantly training his chakra by holding Kurama back. He has, in essence, been constantly developing his chakra pool since Kurama was sealed.

The reason a person dies when a biju is extracted is more speculation, and has a lot less clear cut evidence, but my personal theory is that the adaptation is not just a highly trained chakra pool. Since most of the time the tailed beast chakra is described as corrosive, the body adapting to that chakra could easily gain a dependency to it. Even if it is never *used*, the chakra is still running through the system. Gaara's sand manipulation is shaky evidence that some things might be changed, as well as the even more shaky evidence - Naruto's bizarrely useful Henge transformation that no other ninja seems to use in quite the way he does. (That also meshes quite nicely with traditional Kitsune powers.)

The biju slowly becomes part of them in subtle ways that aren't quite normal.

Thus, if this were a serious story, Kushina should have probably died. But as she never uses any of Kurama's power, and Uzumaki have legendary vitality, I could see the argument regardless that she might recover.
CampPillow chapter 5 . 9/10
Is Naruto a girl or a boy? You keep swtching pronouns for him and at this point its getting really confusing.
Lord Vaserious chapter 3 . 8/17
Pretty good, and that part about negative emtion sensing would make a good fanfic power.
Lord Vaserious chapter 2 . 8/16
Awww
Lord Vaserious chapter 1 . 8/16
This is gold
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 7 . 8/10
Have I ever told you how much I love this?!
dustinpuffer chapter 7 . 8/9
I know this is a crack fix it but damn it guilty pleaxure at it finest
Hilarious
Kage-Shino chapter 6 . 7/17
-or a girl like Minato-
Kage-Shino chapter 4 . 7/17
Minato-chan, I seriously love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
So funny! Minato gets best dad award!
magitechxinc chapter 7 . 7/2
This is still one of the greatest stories I've ever read. Point blank, period. I just love it so much.
magitechxinc chapter 6 . 7/2
I really love seeing characters do impulsive shit like this. It's as gratifying as setting Naruto use Sexy no Jutsu in the final battle.
1,589 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »