Reviews for Do Over
THE WHITE LION chapter 7 . 11/12
Whenever I get tired of Naruto (especially when I stopped watching halfway), I always come back to this story of yours! Now, if only I could have the same kind of assurance regarding these two Naruto 'Peggy Sue' stories…
1) "New Life, Second Chances" By: Kiiam
2) "The Lives Worth Saving" By: cywsaphyre
era-romance chapter 7 . 11/11
fluffy funny fanfic. definitely a favorite!
AkankshaShrikant chapter 7 . 11/6
Okay. I just finished reading this and it was nice.
AkankshaShrikant chapter 1 . 11/6
I was going to leave a review about how amazing this is, but right above the button I was annoyed to see only 7 chapters! This is so much fun! I hope the fun continues in the rest.
OUTPUT ARCADE chapter 7 . 11/3
1) Naruto felt like there was a fifty-fifty chance that he would come down for breakfast the next day only to find everything going on as if the night before hasn't even happened… or he would come down for breakfast the next day only to find they needed a new Hokage.
[OVERKILL… though, in this context, HILARIOUS.]

2) Though at least Nagato came around, next year during the second annual jinchuuriki pow-wow. That was another incident no one ever spoke of, except in a mix of groans and pained moaning.
[You do realise that it makes us desire to know the events MORE, right? You evil bastard…]

3) Actually, Naruto's dating history is best not discussed. Though Jiraiya did write a best selling series about it.
[What, he 'unknowingly' wooed many women from left to right, like in the anime and movies?]

4) Kushina - Equally, Minato was probably the only one who would dare to turn down her demands to be Naruto's jounin sensei. Minato still didn't sleep at home for a long while.
[OH MAN, YOU OUGHT TO WRITE THIS ONE OUT IN FULL. IT’S THAT GOOD!]
SHUKUTEKI chapter 6 . 11/3
"Naruto proceeded to cement the mistaken assumption that the Hokage's son had a huge crush on the Uchiha clan head's youngest by staring at Sasuke all through class and stalking him during lunch. Being that his stealth skills were still utterly abysmal, Naruto mostly just succeeded in making Sasuke incredibly uncomfortable. Or it might have been the killing intent Hinata was emitting."

OH MAN, EVERYONE REMEMBER THE 'INFAMOUS' SCENE WHERE NARUTO AND SASUKE ACCIDENTALLY KISSED IN THE CLASSROOM!? (Episode 3: "Sasuke and Sakura: Friends or Foes?")

Poor, alternate-version of Sasuke would NEVER seen the light of day, had that happened to him… and I would SO LOOK FORWARD to Naruto’s parents’, Sasuke’s parents’, the Jōnin’s and the ANBU’s reactions to said kiss!
FROSKE chapter 5 . 11/3
SO MANY SCENES… AND NOT ONE OF THEM HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT OF BEING ANIMATED. OH, THE HUMANITY!

1) Accepting the package with reverent care, the man — judging by his voice — fell to his knees in joyous adulation. Well, that was actually pretty normal. Jiraiya had plenty of fans like that.

2) He wasn't talking about Naruto's efforts to turn the Hokage Monument into an expressionist art exhibit, again.

3) The first jinchuuriki to meet Naruto in person was Fuu. Unfortunately, it was only after an entire spectacle. As usual, Kurama muttered dryly.

4) There, she saw a tall, good looking blond — and proceeded to glomp him. (The ANBU freaked out almost as much as the Sensor Corps.)

5) The ANBU abandoned their posts and fled in terror. No one blamed them.

6) "You know, I really wonder why everyone expects you to be so much taller," Minato told Naruto as the two of them watched Fuu and Kushina argue — it was getting vicious, since Fuu had called Kushina an old hag with a bondage fetish.
DECATHLON GROUP chapter 4 . 11/3
KUSHINA AND MINATO ARE AT IT, AGAIN!

1) It was a good thing Kushina had agreed to be out of the village on the occasion — supposedly in case Kumo attempted another abduction, mostly because Minato didn't want to end up with a dead diplomat because the foreign shinobi couldn't stop himself from making subtly threatening remarks.

2) The Hyuuga caretakers exchanged a look. They were clearly calculating whether they preferred to face the old fashioned propriety complaints of the Hyuuga elders… or the unhappiness of the Hokage's son, who had once driven the entire cryptology department to tears and the ANBU to murderous rage and deathly fear, by turns.

3) Minato himself thought his response was very merciful. If it had been Kushina dealing with them… There would have been only four great hidden villages left. He was probably right in thinking that.

4) Minato arrived a few minutes later, using the seal still on Kushina. That was the first time anyone from Iwa was ever happy to see the Yellow Flash. They were very, very happy.

5) "Maybe if we had something to hold against him," another suggested, "for example, his son…" There was a moment of thoughtful silence, then he quickly retracted his suggestion. They definitely did not want to go there. Nothing good lay in that direction.
SHADOWLANDS chapter 3 . 11/3
My sympathies reach out to those who have been victims of pranks instigated by Naruto (especially when he makes use of the 'Shadow Clone Technique')… and even more so to the ones that have been victims of Kushina’s motherly wrath!
OSCAR WYLEE chapter 2 . 11/3
OH MAN, THESE WOULD HAVE BEEN HILARIOUS TO 'READ IN MANGA'/'WATCH ON ANIME'!

1) Kurama quickly got tired of him, and cravenly dumped Naruto on the other bijuu, through their special bijuu instantaneous, regardless-of-distance communication method.

2) It turned out the other bijuu remembered everything too. They bitterly complained and blamed Naruto and Kurama, jointly.

3) Puberty. Kurama chuckled nervously. He still dreaded the day Naruto went through that for real.

4) "You're cuter," Kurama muttered without thinking. Then, realizing what he had said, made a valiant effort to bijuudama himself.
my 2 guys chapter 7 . 11/1
that was great keep the chapters coming
OUTLOOK chapter 7 . 10/29
Nagato - "I see. I am not the one who has become 'god.' It is you... Uzumaki Naruto." Six paths of Pain were amazing, but nine jichuuriki were a bit more so. Telling Nagato about the time travel thing might have been a mistake though. He had a very... unique reaction.

[PLEASE! WE HAVE GOT TO KNOW HOW THIS PLAYED OUT, IN FULL! KONAN AS WELL!]
RatherFabulous chapter 1 . 10/27
You gotta love ninjas. NOBODY even QUESTIONS a newborn gurgling, reaching, evincing a preference.
Usually, they're kinda like bags of wet sand, all floppy, eyes slitted, sleep/eat/poop.
BulanFebruari chapter 1 . 10/23
BAHAHAHAH THIS IS SO FUNNY
Cyan Quartz chapter 7 . 10/23
Bro, you've fucking slayed me with this story. Hilarious.
1,617 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »