Reviews for Do Over
Yueli-san chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Amazing start to the story, can't wait to see more!
mindgameplay chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
of all things ramen is what he gets stuck on...typical naruto..
KJ chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Hahaha oh dear I definitely look forward to seeing what changes they make.
619 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Very interesting story
Can't wait to read more
So naruto will as he grows up help change things like the uchiha massacre
It would be cool if he was paired with an uchiha that acted and looked like Rin or a fem sasuke (Sayuri or yuri or saki ) or konan and Rin
Or he become like a Casanova and sleeps with sasukes mom and his other friends moms and other women
hellscream89 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I love this. I love the future mindfucking that's going to happen lol. And for your preface; NO SHAME FOR THE STRONG! Can't wait for the next chapter :D.
18shade0180 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Just going to ask any explanation on how Kushina survived the extraction with no damage or something?
shizukoyasu chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Haha, love how you made Kurama sound so chagrined at the end when Naruto pointed out that it must've his fault that they ended up in this mess.
reighost chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
OMG that is freaking brilliant XDDD I would love to read more if you're thinking of extending it XDDD
SinfulOne chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
this was actually very well done and a very good read for a first chapter. i look forward to more...do you plan any pairings for this story?
Mikazuki Hime chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
...Omg, wow, I have no words for this. Except awesome and wonderful and hilarious. I laughed pretty much from the get-go. I am so very much looking forward to your Namikaze-family dynamics. XD
Great job, as per usual!
Cynthia of the Wallflowers chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I think I might have laready made my views known on Tumblr but...:DDDD I LOVE THIS STORY! I'm so glad that you're making it its own story! Thank you! Please update soon! (And I'm the first reviewer, mwahahaaa XD)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2014