Reviews for Do Over
SilverDragon1218 chapter 6 . 4/3/2018
I can’t stop laughing at the scene when the paint tipped on him. And what they said to each other afterward! It was so funny!
HollowKirito chapter 7 . 3/31/2018
This was a great story it;s funny and i'm sad to see its finished.
Nourhan 98 chapter 7 . 3/29/2018
Oh my god! Finished it in one go and can't stop laughing
TomasDark chapter 7 . 3/25/2018
Fucking awesome!
Daddy Fat Sack chapter 1 . 3/18/2018
Couldn't stop laughing!
Comedy gold!
DoctorTortoise chapter 7 . 3/14/2018
I feel like a sequel to this fic could be wonderful. Anyways, great work! Really enjoyed it.
WitchVela chapter 7 . 3/13/2018
that was funny. thank you.
Flamarow chapter 7 . 3/8/2018
I'm amazed at these end notes. So many interesting epilogues crammed into such a small space. I'm a bit sad we didn't get to see more of Hinata's accomplishments but I suppose it wouldn't have fit in this genre. The Neji bit worries me a little since I can't tell if he is stalking her due to familial or romantic love. I kind of expected it though when I found that Neji's father wasn't going to meet the usual fate.

I quite enjoyed this and I'm sad that it wasn't longer. Naruto's parents' personalities were a bit odd to me but they contributed to the humor so I suppose it worked out. The lack of any real reaction about Naruto's age/size beyond Gaara and Fuu was a bit disappointing. Overall though, I think this was a pretty entertaining story. Thank you for your work. :D
Flamarow chapter 4 . 3/8/2018
The kidnappings amuse me more than I think they should. Poor Naruto has no idea how to be bait though despite knowing so much about his target. I think I have to agree with Kurama though. He is being a bit more of an idiot than I'd expected of his real age despite even with still being Naruto.
Flamarow chapter 1 . 3/8/2018
Hahaha. Definitely a great start to the comedy that is sure to ensue. I'd love to have seen more reactions from people we know in the village but I suppose its best it didn't get bogged down. I'm looking forward to reading this now. :3
yugewinner chapter 2 . 3/3/2018
I fuckin already love this story omg you need to write more
Daydreamerrr6 chapter 7 . 3/1/2018
Loved the story. Laughted a lot. Keep it up!
Marie-S-Raven chapter 7 . 2/25/2018
LOVE! Thank you thank you thank you!
Bmehok03 chapter 7 . 2/20/2018
this was the best short story I've read so far! probably the funniest too!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/13/2018