Reviews for Do Over
JakOvsumTrade chapter 7 . 1/5/2018
This is actually super hilarious. I wish I had found it earlier.
jenuzumaki chapter 7 . 1/2/2018
This is one of the most entertaining time-travel or alternate reality fanfic ever.

I love how Naruto was always planning and making himself the bait to catch Orochimaru and Danzou. He set them up for Minato’s hiraishin. Of course with help from Hinata’s stalking, they found the ROOT’s secret base. I love your Minato, he was always calm but ready to save and protect Naruto, and he trusted his son even though he already suspected something going on like the bijuu pow-wow, lol. Kushina was also my favorite, how the council/elders/ANBU feared her wrath. And the way she went after those who hurt her baby boy, especially those Iwa who kidnapped him. So many to mention, but almost everything and everyone was hilarious.
Yuri Namikaze1 chapter 7 . 12/29/2017
Super cute and funny! I loved it so much that I had to read it all in one night. It’s late now lol, goodnight.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/29/2017
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
MY GOD!
I cant breath.
HAHAHAHAH
empetiness chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
no conflict,no seasoning... but,who the hell need it?! this fic is awesome! ululululululu!
Titania1796 chapter 7 . 12/26/2017
Estubo bueno el fic
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 7 . 12/18/2017
I loved this!
Angelwing23 chapter 7 . 12/18/2017
Author-sama. I am not worthy. I absolutely adore the way you interpret the Naruto characters. I found my self screaming how cute they were, loud enough for my while family to hear in the MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. So, thank you to that as well. pretty much laughed my self silly till the very end. Also. Thank you.
MoonOfSeptember chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
Can I say how much I love this. I adore all of your interpretations of the characters and how you can "Yes, this is definitely that person" even though you didnt write them. It is so hilarious I nearly died from laughing.
Kvothe of Many Talents chapter 7 . 12/6/2017
Damn, that was good.
I'm particularly fond of your Minato. Seriously, that guy's amazing and hilarious at the same time, while also managing to be calm and collected the entire story.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/3/2017
Man... this is gold!
Review over. I truly have nothing else to say.
If I die of laughter I will haunt the author for indirectly killing me.
The Ancient Phoenix chapter 7 . 12/2/2017
This was wonderful. Thank you.
The Ancient Phoenix chapter 4 . 12/2/2017
What do you know, the Uchiha clan isn't completely senseless
master1527 chapter 7 . 11/21/2017
this Made my day
Bibliotheca Mundi chapter 7 . 11/18/2017
Well, I was not expecting that much when I started reading this. But damned if I didn't laugh almost all the way through all seven chapters. I do wish it was a bit longer though, because it certainly was a damned good laugh. Commendations for that.

I'm not sure how to word it properly, but this was just amazingly fun to read, very few manage to hit that enjoyable humor. Thank you for the chance to read this.
1,623 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »