Reviews for Do Over
magitechxinc chapter 7 . 7/2
This is still one of the greatest stories I've ever read. Point blank, period. I just love it so much.
magitechxinc chapter 6 . 7/2
I really love seeing characters do impulsive shit like this. It's as gratifying as setting Naruto use Sexy no Jutsu in the final battle.
magitechxinc chapter 5 . 7/2
I really love seeing the slow progression of Minato's comprehension of the situation.
magitechxinc chapter 4 . 7/2
I think this is one of the funniest things I've ever read. Honestly, it's always better when Orochimaru is completely innocent of that particular perversion. He just has no way out of the accusations, despite everything.
magitechxinc chapter 3 . 7/1
I really adore Minato in this. You've just captured his personality so well.
magitechxinc chapter 2 . 7/1
There are worse reasons to be spared. I love the dynamics between the Bijuu!
magitechxinc chapter 1 . 7/1
So funny! I love how Kushina just gets him.
sonicspeed6ro chapter 5 . 6/17
Last few sentences of this chapter had me dying. This story is gold!
Kage-Shino chapter 7 . 6/5
LMAO YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I LOVE IT
Kage-Shino chapter 2 . 6/5
Hahaha we all know Minato's a sissy. PFFT, "Implications of being able to read a giant turtle's expressions" indeed.
01chupacabra chapter 7 . 6/4
I absolutely ADORE this story! I couldn't stop laughing at Naruto's utter madness that dogged his steps. Even though it's not really serious, I'm really glad that you wrote this XD. Thank you!
Nkhamer chapter 3 . 6/1
Lol a bijuu doing a substitution Jutsu. I keep imagining that in my head over and over and it’s funny every time.
Nkhamer chapter 5 . 6/1
The ANBU sensor corps reaction was priceless.
Nkhamer chapter 7 . 6/1
Amazing and hilarious conclusion! The best Naruto time travel fanfic I’ve ever read. They always get chaotic and things don’t go the way Naruto thought they would. This was a refresher. You thought of everything happening at the time, which is really hard!
Clay Bach chapter 1 . 5/31
is this a valid point thomas?
1,606 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »