Reviews for Do Over
Ha! This very entertaining fic mate! Very good!
xcandiedoll chapter 2 . 4/19
Ahh such a refreshing read. I loved every bit of it. I had a good laugh too! 3
Personally, I really commend you for writing Minato very well in character here. His perceptiveness and wit. His dialogues. All on point! I have watched Naruto: The Lost Tower movie years ago, and the Minato in your story reminds me of the Minato there. It's an alternate universe or whatsoever, but whatever circumstance there is, Minato would always know about his son~
Gahd, Minato is such a cool character! And an "insufferable know-it-all" haha

Thanks for your hardwork! I'm feeling nostalgic of Naruto recentlyI practically grew up watching it) and this cheered me up.
LadyDuragon chapter 7 . 4/11
This story is great. XD Nothing more is needed to be said.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 7 . 4/6
A bit cut short, in my opinion, but a very fun read regardless, and I'm glad it was ended rather than abandoned halfway.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 1 . 4/6
How did you know my weakness was hilarious time-travel troll fics?
RICEBALL300 chapter 2 . 3/30
In canon, it was implied that newborns and children were less likely to die from the process of becoming vessels. That's probably why the Kazekage sealed the Ichibi into his son before he was born.
Daimonds in the rain chapter 1 . 3/24
"i am a baby! i can't even eat ramen!".. that's just sooo naruto.. i almost burst a lung from laughing. I love humorous stories and there are so few good ones.. thank you for making it as fun as you did. love the first chapter and looking forward to the rest.
Lt Juan Rico chapter 7 . 3/15
I have really enjoyed this fic very much. its very well written and funny
The ChocoGoat chapter 7 . 3/12
I was up to 3AM reading this and it was totally worth it
Fang723 chapter 1 . 3/8
I know this is already marked completed, but this is the hardest I’ve laughed with a fic in a while. This is great!
deoxeyses chapter 7 . 3/3
Fun read
Axccel chapter 7 . 2/27
Yeah, Naruto's record with high priestesses and princesses and kunoichi village heirs and female daimyo certainly would entertain Jiraiya.
Axccel chapter 5 . 2/27
Kumo's betrayal of the peace treaty never made sense. They did it to try and get the Byakugan by basically trying to turn Hinata into a serial rape toy for the rest of her life (although in all seriousness they would've likely simply removed her ovaries for artificial implantation of the eggs into numerous volunteer kunoichi and then killed her and taken her eyes). The reason it makes no sense is that they would've had access to Hyuuga shinobi assistance on request by becoming Konoha's allies, defeating the entire point of betraying Konoha.

I'm not sure why you have Suna making an alliance with Konoha only now. They've always been allies through multiple wars and everything.
Axccel chapter 4 . 2/27
I love Naruto's mind...when it doesn't make me want to ram my head through a wall.

Uzumaki, not Namikaze. There is no Namikaze clan and even if there was, Minato would have married into the Uzumaki and Naruto would still been an Uzumaki because that clan is more prestigious. Being literal royalty (they ruled Uzu no Kuni) as well the leaders of a hidden village. Oh, and marrying into the clan (which Minato did) doesn't mean he would change his name, having not been a true member of it although there can be exceptions.
Axccel chapter 3 . 2/27
If it bothers Kushina so much to leave Naruto at home, she should just stay with him. It's not like a dual income is needed for the Hokage's family, after all.
1,604 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »