Reviews for Do Over
Genshin Impact chapter 7 . 6/2/2022
I realise that the original run of the 72 Volumes of "NARUTO" ran from around September 21, 1999 to November 10, 2014… so I guess this fic was pretty much written (and then completed) when the ending was likely still fresh on the writer’s mind.

In other news, has anyone ever read or even heard of "Common Sense" By: 'Stone Elbow' (id: 12648268)? Minato Namikaze’s "How To Be A Ninja" in the aforementioned fic, even though it’s meant to be a humorous parody, would likely change 'damn near everything' about how the Shinobi World would operate…
Wicked.A chapter 7 . 5/5/2022
Very nice story
Ryuu24 chapter 1 . 4/19/2022
But on the other hand, everything involving Naruto had been just weird, so why not this too? -

If Kushina said so, it must have been true. - The Asian rule : If mother said so, then it must have been true
Ryuu24 chapter 7 . 4/19/2022
probably because no masked megalomaniac pretending to be the ninja boogie man showed up to lecture about fairy tales - All thanks to Shishui

Pawning this horrible job off on some unsuspecting fool sounded rather nice - Rasa has lost his sanity and simply give up

"Next year, I think we'll meet up in Ame," Naruto said brightly. - Poor Nagato, RIP Akatsuki. But hey, you have to obey the Clan Leader's order (according to Narutopedia)

Also, I imagine Hinata and Neiji condition like Naruto Movie 6. Chef Kiss
Ryuu24 chapter 6 . 4/19/2022
"Stop being such an asshole!" Shisui ordered.
And MVP of the entire Uciha Vlan go to... Shisui
He seriously took the cake. Even beating Itachi
I mean, Itachi already MVP in the other alternate, so it's fair
Ryuu24 chapter 4 . 4/19/2022
The entire just for "Naruto Kidnapping Saga - Continued"
Also, two times Orochimaru met Naruto and two times he fled for his life
I think he's traunatized
I don't think ge will attempted to curse Sasuke if he know they will be on the same team
Ryan chapter 7 . 4/14/2022
"Stop being an asshole!" Words to live by, hahaha!
Amaniel chapter 7 . 4/13/2022
Great story, thank you! )
Alisha chapter 6 . 3/25/2022
This is probably abandoned but please for the love of God literally don't make this a yaoi other than that good and funny story
Alisha chapter 2 . 3/25/2022
Everyone playing together is so cute. Little Gaara is such a dollbaby
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 4 . 3/24/2022
The Uchiha clan planned to rebel because they were being suspected of being responsible for setting the Nine tails loose. This time shouldn’t it be more known that the one who did this wasn’t part of Konoha?
Guest chapter 7 . 2/24/2022
I loved the story
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2022
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow...
Wpkrktnfn
Guest chapter 6 . 2/10/2022
Will it be SasuNaru? Oh...
PrincessMagic chapter 7 . 1/24/2022
Amazing! I totally enjoyed reading!
1,764 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »