Reviews for Do Over
yindragonkiba chapter 7 . 7/7/2019
Lol loved it
CaptainSupernoodle chapter 1 . 7/6/2019
aksjhdkfjjg these two are absolute disasters this is a delight
Frosch1003 chapter 1 . 6/2/2019
on. come in on. in canov. p me mm mm
malcadicta chapter 7 . 5/30/2019
By gods probably one of the best humorous fanfics I've ever read of Naruto. And one of the best time travel ones (at firmly in the group of really good ones which is so rarely done).

And I'm here like 5 years late so there is probably little point in a giant long winded review, loved the fanfic, now I'm on to stalk your profile to see if there are more of them I can read while I'm shamelessly procrastinating.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/24/2019
It's over?! i really enjoyed this fanfic made me laugh quite a lot haha. Will there be a sequel?
A-Human chapter 7 . 5/15/2019
Oh my god XD *wheezes and laughs, while tears fall down face* OH MY GOD So gooooooood
Guest chapter 7 . 5/2/2019
The ending was hilarious. It's a great fanfic.
Viki909 chapter 7 . 4/28/2019
Holy shit, only 23k words and you can do all this, just amazing
Guest chapter 7 . 4/27/2019
why sasunaru
sarana154 chapter 7 . 4/15/2019
It's nice that mostly everything went well. I kinda pity Orochimaru though it was absolutely hilarious, I just couldn't stop laughing
Lunanimes chapter 7 . 4/10/2019
This story is great. It's the second time I read it and it is as wonderful as the first time. I truly enjoy reading it and find it hilarious. Thank you for writing this and sharing it with the world.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/30/2019
On the Jinchuuriki death/extraction point, it could be that the sudden influx on chakra, even if it's not foreign, overloads their system to quickly, which leaves the potential that if someone were to slowly extract the Bijuu the Jinchuuriki should, hypothetically, live.

Granted going from four times more chakra then the average Uzumaki to ONE-HUNDRED (100!) would likely as disastrous as Ichigo (Kurasaki from Bleach) releasing his full reiatsu on ants and cats and dogs depending on their Chakra levels, maybe even a wolf or something, but in the end, they'd probably cause harm to those around them and have to learn a whole new kind of control... I think...

This mostly depends on if Chakra actually does constantly flow around someone's body or not, for my theory the chakra does indeed, but if chakra stayed safely within someone's body then they'd most likely be fine so long as their body was given a good amount of time to acclimate to the excess Chakra
Guest chapter 7 . 3/23/2019
Lmao this was a fun ride. That one time travel where things don't go horribly wrong. The pow wows are one of my favourite details here.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2019
Lmao
Oops? XD
Guest chapter 7 . 3/21/2019
Oh wow. That ending- I love it ;D. This is a wonderful story, not too short and not too long. I really like how Kushina and Minato are alive and aren't ignoring Naruto like in other fanfics. It's nice.
1,617 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »