Reviews for Fragile Balance
Lonny J chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Wow, perspective indeed. Great story highlighting an under used character. You gave Devon real emotional depth here and created the most deeply touching Chuck FIC I have ever read. Thank you.
Deathzbreath chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Now that is perspective. Awesome one shot.
Arpad Hrunta chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
*Really* well done here. I could see this as a scene from the show. You have their voices down pat, and it's good to see some of the reasons behind Captain Awesome's disposition.
bcpiano chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
That was beautifully done. Please keep writing.
ne71 chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
This story punched me in the gut, picked me up off the floor, slapped me around a little, called me Twinkie, then sat me down in a comfy chair and bought me an ice cream cone.

Amazing story. I could HEAR both characters' voices in the way you wrote them. Perfect job on capturing them. Thanks for writing this.
wilf21 chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Very enjoyable thank you
Arya's prayers chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Wow! This is seriously fantastic.

Deep down we all knew that Devon isn't an idiot (being a cardiac surgeon and being married to Ellie) but portraying this level of crushing compassion was a very welcome surprise.
Kyo Tetsuei chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Oh my god that was beautiful. I'm so glad you dusted off your submit button and shared this with us. Thank you so much!
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Wonderful. Devon really knows what he's talking about.
charahkids chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Brings things into perspective. Excellent and AWESOME. :D
C chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Great story - so well written and in character.
Nomadic Nerd chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
WOW! Almost no one writes a Casey and Devon story. Well not one that isn't "M" rated. You show a perspective of Devon that is rarely (if ever) explored. Dude, I only have on word for this story, AWESOME! Really, and I mean really, nice job!