Reviews for Safe
Vadercat chapter 1 . 6/5
Great story, glad Dylan and Callen found some peace.
Dramamama5 chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
I loved it. Sweet ending.
Jasmine-N-Leaves chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
This is a beautiful and wonderfully written story. You should be proud. Well Done!
ilse23 chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
This was a nice story. It's nice to read about the good homes
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
great story!
mckenna4 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Loved this portrayal of one of Callen's good homes! Really enjoyed reading it! Well done.
Keesha chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Wonderful as always. Great way to move from present to past to present.
Aquamarin28626 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
A very touching story.
Beautifully written.
allisvanity chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
This is really great. I'm a sucker for Callen backstory.

P.S. "viscous" should be "vicious." Totally different words.
Hope06 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow this was amazing
Richtsje chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Oh, Sara, such a good story. Field is right, Callen and Deeks are much the same, deep down. And working as psrtners might work out well if you'd ask me!

Great read!
SnoopGirl69 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Wonderful story! As always, it's pleasure to read what you write.
F4llon chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Great story about Callen revisiting one of the good foster families. Thanks for sharing. Well written and full of heart. Like the use of Deeks in helping with the boy. He knows what it feels like to be abused, like Callen.
Linda Wigington chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
What a wonderful story! It breaks your heart to think about all the real children in this situation. We can definitely appreciate Callen now as we see his past and what he went through and how he has changed. We also see how he can connect with others who have faced the same situation. He doesn't think that he is good with kids, but on the contrary he would make an excellent dad. It just proves that with love and patience one or two people can make a world of difference.
Gina Callen chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Omg I love this it was brilliant thanks for writing it. :)