Reviews for Fire in the Stars
Great story! I saw it when it updated and went back through your profile to read it from the beginning. Definitely one of the better pieces of fanfic out there. Here’s hoping life cooperates and you can keep those updates going!
bdrivermp chapter 20 . 6/20
Damn you go Udina!
ivandundalov7 chapter 20 . 6/13
Welcome back!
Khan666 chapter 20 . 6/9
YES! THANK YOU!
Universal lizard chapter 20 . 6/3
And it's good to have you back with us, though around one more month of waiting would've been an exact year's wait during your 'hiatus'!

But seriously, it's also good to see you still haven't lost your touch when it comes to Mass Effect. I've been starting to feel that familiar ME itch that can only be sated by another playthrough... Good luck VenomRED, unlike BioWare I've got very high standards when it comes to you doing Mass Effect, but you've proven time and time again that you always deliver!
lambo105 chapter 20 . 6/3
Welcome back! It is good to see another of the very few "real" Mass Effect stories return to the alert page! I'm very much looking forward to the outcome of both Sur'kesh, and the Citadel, with your own spin on them! Well done, and eagerly awaiting the next update!
ZimmMaster chapter 19 . 4/7
Oh. My. God. This series has been amazing. Some reviews on the other two had me skeptical at first but I kept an open mind and decided to try it anyway. Man am I glad I did. I've spent the better part of my time not at work reading these stories and they are so good. It's Mass Effect 1, 23 but also different at the same time. Video games are some of the hardest things to turn into stories but you have done very well. You took a video game franchise with all the characters and lore, used the timeline as a reference and fleshed it out into something that feels and reads like an actual novel. All the plots, attention to details, interactions between characters and all the other things video games have restrictions on for budget issues you have fleshed out in captivating detail. You are a very talented person and I eagerly await your next chapter.
Wom1 chapter 19 . 3/18
So are you planing on coming back and working on this?
bearsnakeman chapter 19 . 2/28
Please don’t abandon this! Your writing is sooooo good!
Khan666 chapter 6 . 1/15
I can’t help but imagine Kashon as speaking with the voice of Charles Dance. Tywin Lannister and him would be kindred spirits I think.
Tomon chapter 19 . 9/14/2017
Wow, I expected a lot from the end of the Jack Harper but not this one, definitely not with Shepard involved.
That was cold and even with all TIM did while he was a charge it seems a little out of character to let him for Reapers... Especially with seeing even worse Cerberus bastard in the leader post right now...
Still it's easy to forget all the attrocities Cerberus commanded under Harper command no matter how much aware or not about them he was.
Hell of a chapter. Really outstanding job. Looking forward to reading more.
Tomon chapter 18 . 9/14/2017
The realities of war. Event seems to be moving forward and I'm very happy there is a next chapter already ready for me.
Good job.
Khan666 chapter 19 . 7/11/2017
Fucking hell man, Kai Leng is one sick bastard. Great chapter though!
Universal lizard chapter 19 . 7/11/2017
So shorter chapters after shorter update times? A tenuous trade off, but I shouldn't be complaining.

Wow, I mean, oh my God; so not only was Jack Harper still alive, but HE was this Archivist? I mean, that's one thing, but the discussion that he and John had was insightful and tragic all at once. But man, you managed to have Shepard do something that was both Paragon and hardcore Renegade all at once! I almost feel sorry for TIM, even if Shepard was clearly not in the slightest...
lambo105 chapter 19 . 7/11/2017
Ohhhh! Ouch! Letting Timmy fall to his own self induced fate, how fitting! Very nicely done, I just hope it doesn't come back to haunt Shepard and crew. Can't wait to see the Dalatrass and Leng story play out, along with the rest of Cerbrus. Eagerly awaiting the next update!