Reviews for Fire in the Stars
ZimmMaster chapter 19 . 4/7
Oh. My. God. This series has been amazing. Some reviews on the other two had me skeptical at first but I kept an open mind and decided to try it anyway. Man am I glad I did. I've spent the better part of my time not at work reading these stories and they are so good. It's Mass Effect 1, 23 but also different at the same time. Video games are some of the hardest things to turn into stories but you have done very well. You took a video game franchise with all the characters and lore, used the timeline as a reference and fleshed it out into something that feels and reads like an actual novel. All the plots, attention to details, interactions between characters and all the other things video games have restrictions on for budget issues you have fleshed out in captivating detail. You are a very talented person and I eagerly await your next chapter.
Wom1 chapter 19 . 3/18
So are you planing on coming back and working on this?
bearsnakeman chapter 19 . 2/28
Please don’t abandon this! Your writing is sooooo good!
Khan666 chapter 6 . 1/15
I can’t help but imagine Kashon as speaking with the voice of Charles Dance. Tywin Lannister and him would be kindred spirits I think.
Tomon chapter 19 . 9/14/2017
Wow, I expected a lot from the end of the Jack Harper but not this one, definitely not with Shepard involved.
That was cold and even with all TIM did while he was a charge it seems a little out of character to let him for Reapers... Especially with seeing even worse Cerberus bastard in the leader post right now...
Still it's easy to forget all the attrocities Cerberus commanded under Harper command no matter how much aware or not about them he was.
Hell of a chapter. Really outstanding job. Looking forward to reading more.
Tomon chapter 18 . 9/14/2017
The realities of war. Event seems to be moving forward and I'm very happy there is a next chapter already ready for me.
Good job.
Khan666 chapter 19 . 7/11/2017
Fucking hell man, Kai Leng is one sick bastard. Great chapter though!
Universal lizard chapter 19 . 7/11/2017
So shorter chapters after shorter update times? A tenuous trade off, but I shouldn't be complaining.

Wow, I mean, oh my God; so not only was Jack Harper still alive, but HE was this Archivist? I mean, that's one thing, but the discussion that he and John had was insightful and tragic all at once. But man, you managed to have Shepard do something that was both Paragon and hardcore Renegade all at once! I almost feel sorry for TIM, even if Shepard was clearly not in the slightest...
lambo105 chapter 19 . 7/11/2017
Ohhhh! Ouch! Letting Timmy fall to his own self induced fate, how fitting! Very nicely done, I just hope it doesn't come back to haunt Shepard and crew. Can't wait to see the Dalatrass and Leng story play out, along with the rest of Cerbrus. Eagerly awaiting the next update!
Khan666 chapter 18 . 5/29/2017
Good shit, very ominous. Looking forward for what's to come.
lambo105 chapter 18 . 5/28/2017
Very glad to see another update! Nicely done, and looking forward to the next!
Universal lizard chapter 18 . 5/28/2017
Looks like your fanfic is demonstrating two things: that Kai Leng has the potential to fail at times, and just how much of a huge ego Mr. James Kashon here has. Something tells me it'll be far more satisfying when someone who is this full of himself is the one who gets beaten in the end. It also looks like you're setting up the Citadel coup in the future, so I'm curious to see if Udina will have a new role to play in it.

Obviously the highlight of this chapter for me was the Dalatrass. Believe it or not, you may have just given me an answer to a question I had when reading For We Are Many: Who was the third person that the Shadow Broker sent a Reaper plant to? And of course, you've stroked many people's theories on how Linron may have also been indoctrinated in game for her to be so apprehensive to the genophage cure. I myself never felt like it could be something so ludicrous, but you've given the indoctrination theory here a new direction to grow, which I like. Feels very reminiscent of the Reapers' 'promise' to leave the yahg home-world of Parnack alone.

And I was really expecting the old Cerberus crew hands to be on deck this time around, until I was reminded that they had families and friends to be with; serviceman Rolston even mentions this in the second game! I'd completely forgotten about that, and the third game itself certainly would never have addressed it!

Anyway, that's really all I've got for you; may the updates stay frequent!
Bearmauls chapter 18 . 5/28/2017
Hurrah, new chapter!

Using Lia to hit the leviathan angle? Interesting, for sure. I like the way you're handling the Salarian situation.
Khan666 chapter 16 . 4/6/2017
Because for some stupid reason I can't post 2 reviews for the same chapter, I'll post it here instead. Scratch my earlier statement. This chapter WAS worth the wait. I had gotten caught up in my excitement and missed a few things. It seems Eve is completely written out of this one, which I don't really mind at all. Though, I hope we get a spotlight on Traynor soon. Keep up the good work my man!
Tomon chapter 17 . 4/6/2017
I like how you shuffled the enemies around so we get Cerberus on Tuchanka even with the lack of tresher maws :)
Leng managed to get away and while I hate to admit it he fought well against Wrex. Still I hope his arms will hurt and heal for a long time (or he may remain crippled) ;)
Shepard presence of even feats were quite diminished this chapter but at least other get to shine and we once again can only salute to Mordin. The afterwards was really nicely done.
Good job.