Reviews for Searching
rinayukina chapter 4 . 6/29/2019
That was...an interesting theory about the secret ending. I wonder how you feel now that you know about the real secret ending?
bonbonpich chapter 4 . 1/19/2008
at first i just hope that you'll write the part where Riku finds Sora, but then again, this is already good enough. it leaves impression. this is the fist Kh fic that make me love shadow so much that i want one myself. i always thought little shadow is cute in the original game itself, and you're making a good relation.

as to how Riku gets blindfold, you have also written it out perfectly. 'oh, so this is why...' i thought. one thing here is that you only wrote one of KH, and you wrote it in 2002, but I've just been into KH and found this fic. would you write more of KH?
Leshyaedawnfire chapter 4 . 8/26/2005
NO!YOU KILLED HAKUJOU!WHY DID YOU KILL POOR SWEET LITTLE HAKUJOU!;_;
Aimed mischief chapter 4 . 7/6/2005
Wow, this was really good! I like it, and I can hardly wait for more, so keep it up!
darkkittyingbigtrouble chapter 4 . 6/5/2005
wow...absolutly astounding XD aw...poor breakfast XD...oh well, hey at the end of chapter 4, was that kinda like the thing from the deep dive trailer? cuz thats what it reminds me of well update soon please X3
The Infernal Jynk chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
I admit that I rarely get a chance to visit anymore (hence the lack of new fiction), but I did get a review for this recently and wanted to just answer a question you all seem to be asking. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I never intended there to be a sequel to this. It was just suppose to be something between the game's ending and the trailer for the second game on the secret ending. If I do get a chance to write a sequel, it probably won't be for a very long time. I'm happy you all enjoyed it, though.
brittie bear chapter 4 . 10/5/2004
sequel please and do you like shouen-ai? if so can the sequel have Riku x Sora? PLEASE? And if you dont like it then pretend i didnt mention it lol but i loved your story either way!
Eriol-sama chapter 4 . 1/6/2003
Okay please do continue! It's a cliffhanger there! Will Riku unite with Sora again? Waaaaaaa please update more! More chapters please!
Cait chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
HOW COULD YOU END IT THERE! you are SOOOOOOO mean! write sequal soon, please? *sniff*. Im so sad that Hakujou had to die, I had been looking forward to seeing Riku not only why he's half blind to Sora, but what he was doing with a heartless. That would have been classic. Since you left it there I'm not going to be able to sleep now...But great story anyway! Loves it!
TIBryant chapter 4 . 12/1/2002
wow... the idea for this story is so cool! Keep writing it, I wanna know what happens!
Nara Demonfeather chapter 4 . 11/24/2002
*sniffles* poor little shadow... I started to like him Like how you gave Riku his blindfold though, you tie every plot-twist together really well. You're writing is smooth and the storyline spellbinding... Great job! Please write more soon?
Kuroneko Hikage chapter 4 . 11/19/2002
LK: *Is being held back, knives and clubs in her hands* SEQUEL! WRITE SEQUEL OR ELSE!

Y. LK: *Holding LK back* Please write a sequel! I'm not sure how long I can hold her!
Kaya Kioko chapter 4 . 11/17/2002
*Gasp* You could NOT end it there! OMG, but how do we know what happens next? Does he find Sora? WAAAH! *Yanks on her hair* Come on: this is screaming: S-E-Q-U-E-L! That's not fair! Hakujou died! I liked him *Sniffs* It was a VERY good fic! I enjoyed it a lot! Although this is definetly in need of a sequel...*Cough,cough* Oh well! Great fic! Totally awesome! The detail was just fantastic! I loved it a whole bunch! -
Knowing Shadows chapter 4 . 11/17/2002
You really do need to do the sequel to this VERY FAST, because this is brilliant. I love it, too much to tell! Hakujou was really sweet for such an evil little bugger. You should have kept him! Awwww...imagine explaining THAT to Sora.

Sora: "Wha..?"

Riku: "Well, you know. Had to get my thrills SOMEWHERE while you were off traipsing around without me."

Sora: O_O!
Sakurako Yume chapter 4 . 11/17/2002
*sniffle* i'm gonna miss Hakujou... he was so cute! Ah, but anyway, really good explanation for the special preview and really good story! You could probably work for SquareSoft or something, seriously! Please, get a sequel out soon! Pwetty pwease?