Reviews for Searching
Devilish Kurumi chapter 4 . 11/17/2002
; It's been so long since you've written a fanfic, Jynk! And this was one hell of a fanfic! I can't wait to read your next one... and the one after that... (and maybe the end to your SSX Series, maybe?)
Ninjababe chapter 4 . 11/16/2002
I really enjoyed this story. I can't wait to see what you write next.

Sequel? Please? (Don't make me pull out the puppy dog eyes... I will!)

I really liked Hakujou. [sniff] I'll miss him.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 4 . 11/16/2002
Awww...Poor Hakujou! I can't wait to see more soon! (And by the way, I still believe that Sora is the true Keyblade wielder, not Riku)
M-i chapter 4 . 11/15/2002
continue v.t./i. I. to maintain or keep up, not to stop ( an action etc.)2. to resume or prolong (a narrative; journey, etc., abs); to prolong, to be a sequel to. 3. to remain, to stay; not to become other than.

Take a hint? _
Snowri chapter 4 . 11/15/2002
Write more, please! p
HikamiTZ chapter 4 . 11/15/2002
OMG! PLEASE CONTINUE ASAP! I don't care if the next chapter is short or long, BUT YOU HAVE TO UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!
Kaya chapter 4 . 11/15/2002
Yay it died, thank you! Though the Heartless itself will be sorely missed, I liked him, just the feeding-thingy creeped me out. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter, which you can know for sure that I'll read. .~
Hakujou-Muse chapter 3 . 11/13/2002
Eegads! For the love of Riku! Please let Sora show up in the next chapter! Also I just love how you came up with this storyline, it's just amazing, it's so indepth and makes sense with the secret ending to KH, plus the blindfold explination was very niffty. Outside of this, love your writting style and also that you have lovely long chapters which I enjoy greatly in fics, because then I can stand to wait for the next 's pretty smoothing understanding the mindspeech between Hakujou and Riku. Did I mention that I love Hakujou as a sort of sidekick, so kawaii! Well that's enough from me, please continue! Ja
Lord Tansura of Darkness chapter 3 . 11/13/2002
Ah, this fic is really good. *thumbs up..two even* I really like the way you protrayed Riku. My only complaint..well..not really a complaint more like a observation. He seems to completely change his way of speaking in the third chapter. Most notably when he's speaking with the Hydra. It's not annoying or anything, witty replies are always fun to read. Just a quick change that's kinda weird.

O.o;; haha, or maybe it's just me. I'm kinda tired.

Anyway, your writing style is smooth and easy to read. I didn't notice any glaring errors. I really like the plot, it ties in nicely with what happened in the game. _ I look forward to reading what happens next. Thanks for writing this!
Snowri chapter 3 . 11/13/2002
HEY I REMEMBER YOU! Anywho, nice story. I like it. It opens new windows of possibilities for a sequel to the oringinal KH. Please Continue! p

~Snowri
HikamiTZ chapter 3 . 11/13/2002
Awesome. Just, awesome. I love this story, and I REALLY hope you continue soon! I WANT TO KNOW WHERE SORA IS! AND EVERYTHING ELSE! (can you tell I'm a Sora fan? Of course you can! I just told you!)
Kaya chapter 3 . 11/13/2002
Hmm, very good explaination as to why he was wearing a blindfold. I think the whole feeding-thing is creepy o_O, do me a favor and stop doing that soon please. Other-wise, excellent story so far , I'm very interested. Poor Riku, when he does find Sora, he probably won't be able to even see him ~_~. Hope you continue as soon as you are able. .~
Guest chapter 3 . 11/13/2002
Cool story! That's a really good explanation of why he was wearing the blindfold in the KH2 prewiew. Keep up the good work!
critical-blow chapter 2 . 11/13/2002
I like the story so far! Please continue it soon...
g-Crusher chapter 2 . 11/13/2002
Once again, well done. Several things to wonder about in this installment. The mark, for one.

Can't wait for #3.