Reviews for Thicker Than Water
inazumera chapter 3 . 10/2
ahhhhhhhh! i love this - it's so heartwarming and so in-character!
Moon's Lullaby chapter 3 . 8/7
I’m still here! I was surprised to see this updated for sure but I’m happy you updated instead of putting up an authors note saying you’re discontinuing it. I love family bonding fics and I hope you keep up with this!
Yes, people are definitely still reading this fic! I actually went back to re-read it a couple weeks ago, so I was incredibly excited to see that you update. The relationship between Ryoma and Nanako is absolutely adorable, and I hope you choose to continue the story!
namae1809 chapter 3 . 8/4
Awww Your story made me realise that there isn't enough stories like this one :)
Iolanthe 1-20 chapter 3 . 8/2
Yes! People (me mememe) do still read this!

*happy dance*

This fic is so cute. I love their interactions. Do you plan on posting more of this?
If so I would love it if you eventually put them in a situation where Ryoma irritates Nanako past her patience (like she's stressed over school final projects and exams and maybe even juggling a part-time job?) and snaps at him but then immediately feels bad but Ryoma is sulking/hurt and won't accept her apology or something. I think its a common enough situation between siblings and cousins (speaking from experience here).

If not then that's ok too! I really love your take on their relationship. I love family fluff a lot but sadly its harder to come by than romantic fluff.

Thank you so much for sharing your work!
Bookworm54321 chapter 3 . 8/1
Uwaaaahhhhh! I haven’t read any PoT fanfics in so long and then this email comes through saying that you’ve updated the fic! I’m so happy! I love this fic and I love how protective Ryoma is of Nanako and ahhhhhh! Thank you for updating this fic
AquaJet chapter 3 . 8/1
omg Jab! I love this so much! I hope the fuckboi stops bugging her now (but I wouldn't mind another chapter of him dropping out of class). I just want Nanako to like tear him apart. I KNOW she's a polite and well mannered woman BUT I'M READY FOR HER TO GIVE HIM A SICK BURN. PLZ MAKE IT HAPPEN JAB. *SHOT*

anyway, I love the mention of RyoSaku in this ;D
and I love their Nanako/Ryoma's siblingship with the omg i love you and I appreciate this thing you did foe to, right next to the immediate how dare you insult my cooking AND THEN ASK FOR SECONDS. ITS TOO REAL.

You did a great job on this Jab! :3
silverscribbles chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
lol. I love it that Ryoma went out of his way to get back at the doctor. That's determination, right there.
swanfrost chapter 2 . 3/27/2015
wow! this fic is so so cute i would love to see more!
AspergianStoryteller chapter 2 . 3/9/2015
Lovely. More please.
fyerigurl chapter 2 . 3/7/2015
sdlkfjsldkjflsdkjflsdjfs

sldkfjsldkfjsdlfj

One critique: given that PoT came out in like, the 1990s, there was no Taylor Swift. HAHAHAHA

ok i'm done i love you write more

your ryoma is so perf.

k. bye.
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Well written and very sweet. More please!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
i love it. :) good for you for focusing on their family relationship; there aren't many good fics that do that.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I love it please update soon!