Reviews for The Cupboard Series 2: Hermione's Book Nook
kgfinkel chapter 33 . 3/27
Lord Veldemort? How do you miss something like that when it's in all caps?
Awwwwwwww.
dumb ass dork has to die in this story...nothing else will suffice
I remember being a young teenager, stumbling & fumbling over my feelings about a girl lol
Like I said, harry needs to make sure thede fucking idiots reslize how fucking stupid they are. If he's so starved for attention that he easily forgives these inbred dumb motherfuckers for turning on him...
This is the part of the story where I think Harry should remind everybody of how fucking stupid they are once the chamber situation is handled. I never liked how that was handled in the official story
At least hermione is in character at this point. I forgot how fu'in' eh-noyyin a brite blister she was at this paht of the stahry.
I know this is a slow burn but there better be vengeance in dursley future. dumbodork too for putting harry there
Beth1112 chapter 37 . 1/1
I really enjoyed your story
Grosvenor chapter 15 . 11/28/2023
Aurors dress uniforms are scarlet red!
hyper-swain chapter 1 . 11/4/2023
Why didn’t Harry just open the bedroom from the outside?
Guest chapter 37 . 9/4/2023
good story,and a good stopping point.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2023
Why did he not just break down the door?
Forsoothandconquest chapter 26 . 6/8/2023
Grimmauld place wasn’t under the Fidelius charm until the fifth book. It shouldn’t be under one at this point
Forsoothandconquest chapter 24 . 6/8/2023
I was about to say something along the lines of Harry not supposed to be knowing those spells at this point when I remembered that his new DADA teacher was Lupin so nevermind, that tracks actually.
1,317 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »