Reviews for The Cupboard Series 2: Hermione's Book Nook
wotan2 chapter 31 . 6/12
Why Hagrid, he is supposed to be in Romania
jimmy.oz chapter 37 . 6/2
Normally i only ever read things that are rated t and up but I am glad i decided to read this series so far and may look forward to others of this rate not sure yet though. would think that Dumbledore would be in trouble for trying to kidnap a child lol. So far the story is really interesting and anything i might think of changing or better is forgotten as a read it which is probably why it is better to leave a comment or review for each chapter instead of waiting to read till the end and leave one.
DarkLordWhatsit chapter 11 . 5/29
I can't help but imagine Harry walking with a swagger his chest puffed out and arms wide in the scene where they go through the alley and its ridiculous. I wish I could draw well because that would be hilarious
DarkLordWhatsit chapter 8 . 5/29
I've read this series before and I love it. Arguably better than the originals.
Ginny Weasley100 chapter 37 . 5/4
I don't know why Harry didn't start yelling "KIDNAP" when Dumbledore grabbed him. Because that's what Dumbledore was doing in that moment, he was KIDNAPPING Harry.
RDDash chapter 28 . 4/26
Eh, Harry is going to murder Dumbledore faster than he could say Horcrux. Stupid, marriage contracts.
MotekElm chapter 37 . 3/27
excellent
MotekElm chapter 12 . 3/26
excellent
MotekElm chapter 11 . 3/26
awww. the book nook is true love
TheWaningMoon chapter 2 . 3/25
Why does Hermione reprimand Harry for his language in this chapter? Have I missed something?
Sparkling Ramtemis chapter 37 . 3/21
Oh gooddy what a great ending. Fluff and a cliffhanger ! Ok, I might be very lenient there, as the entire story is already online. Anyway, wonderful, great, amazing. Loving it! A smart Harry, meddling Dumbles, slow growing affection. What else is there to love about this story? Thank you so much.
ValkSkadi chapter 17 . 3/5
The letter from Sirius made me cry. I can't tell at this point if I want more for things to go really well for Harry in his human world or for him to be adopted by the goblins. Lovely story!
morde24 chapter 37 . 2/14
MUAHAHAHAHA me from the future doesn't know what a cliffhanger is MUAHAHAHA
morde24 chapter 36 . 2/14
hmmmm. I except your luna offering lol.
morde24 chapter 33 . 2/14
sick fight! also that's 2 boss fights of the books you've forced and somehow made just as climactic as they were in the books. can't wait for more
1,254 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »