Reviews for The Cupboard Series 2: Hermione's Book Nook
miz. chaos chapter 11 . 2/16
ok, now THAT was hilarious!;3
TrenchcoatMan chapter 37 . 2/12
Ooo, that last bit was pretty exciting. Looks like Dumbledore finally brought out something in Harry that I suspect will show itself quite a bit in the next story.

I mentioned the bit with Peter in the first review, but then you handled it so perfectly in this story. Good job with tying up loose ends, It shows a good bit of promise in your writing. I can't wait for the rest.

I love that you've brought in wizarding Staves. Nio one ever seems to, but It's always been my headcanon that they had to have been used in the times of Merlin and before. More powerful than Wands, possibly less precise which led to the popularity of wands.

I love what your doing in the background with Harry's fortune and all the politics. I also love that you've already got Sirius, Lupin and Harry living together. The addition of Magical Crocodile Dundee is a trip too .

I wanted to bring up what I believe is an error. I should have mentioned it in the chapter, but I think I forgot as I was reading. In the chapter where Harry and Lucius were discussing payment for Dobby. you first stated 10,000 galleons, then 100,000 gallens, then went back to 10,000. you never went that high again, but the numbers never get even close to matching up. I realize that Lucius was just being Lucius, but even Madam Bones mentioned them only costing 250, so I figured it should be brought up.

-TCM
mysinger chapter 37 . 2/9
Fantastic story! What a way to end it. I really can't stand Dumbledore in this. Too bad he won't be charged with attempted kidnapping. This series is enthralling. So glad it's already finished, so I don't have to wait to read the next story :)
SortingHat chapter 33 . 1/31
If it was Breath Of The Wild style what rating would the spear have in durability before it broke after so much use?
SortingHat chapter 32 . 1/31
Only one answer. Plastique Bomb!
SortingHat chapter 4 . 1/31
James Potter is more of a bully so I don't envy him one iota. Gryffindors are a lot like Liberals that just barge in demanding change and if they break the rules they cry victim and get a slap in the wrist but ball their little eyes out for attention grabbing.

Slytherins have knowledge of ancient magic that cannot be simply locked away in a box but JK Rowling is also an ultra liberal. Fans will never admit it as who does admit they are a liberal these days. JK Rowling recently had gotten in trouble for extreme hypocrisy regarding illegal immigration saying everyone should be willing to house illegal immigrants if they need it. When asked if she would do it in return she sputtered and tried to squirm around the question.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 1/31
Well that's sure different! Going to the ministry early!
Trahald of Uru chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
So Luna’s putting a horcrux through a cleansing ritual? I wonder what that result will be.

The more you write from Dumbledore's POV, the more I want him dead.
Crest1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
You might want to change the painting removal scene a bit: No rich Victorian era house in Great Britain had cardboard walls, so there would be a ton of bricks stuck to the back of the painting.
Katzztar chapter 22 . 12/22/2017
Mick should have clarified that... its not so simple as giving the house elf clothes, as Hermione learned in canon. It has to be the MASTER (aka owner or head of the establishment such as headmaster/mistress of Hogwarts) of the house elf that must give the clothes to their elf. An outsider giving the elf clothing (such as Hermione giving hats to Hogwarts elves) does nothing but insult them.
Katzztar chapter 11 . 12/22/2017
LOL I can predict the future...
child Mom, when did you know you fell in love with dad?
Hermione It was when he named a book store slash café after me and gave me a 25% discount for all purchases.
Epicboss67 chapter 37 . 12/17/2017
An amazing end to an amazing story! How much trouble will Harry be in? Will he be caught? Will Dumbledore try to catch him as well as the aurors? I just have to find out in Potter Haven!
Epicboss67 chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
I was laughing through this entire chapter since he started smashing a hole through the wall.
MimiTaylor chapter 37 . 12/8/2017
Oh DAMN, that was great! I can't spare another minute - off for year 3!
Scabbers1957 chapter 37 . 12/6/2017
Ghanaian # # # #cliffhanger!
The next book had better be good...or else...I'm going to have a major pout fest.
Awesome story by the way.

:))