Reviews for The Cupboard Series 2: Hermione's Book Nook
Forsoothandconquest chapter 26 . 6/8/2023
Grimmauld place wasn’t under the Fidelius charm until the fifth book. It shouldn’t be under one at this point
Forsoothandconquest chapter 24 . 6/8/2023
I was about to say something along the lines of Harry not supposed to be knowing those spells at this point when I remembered that his new DADA teacher was Lupin so nevermind, that tracks actually.
Forsoothandconquest chapter 22 . 6/8/2023
Enough with the symbiotic relationship trope. It’s been done to death.
DanYHKim chapter 1 . 4/20/2023
I was very moved by the first story of the series. The characterization of Harry as an abused child with habits and preferences distorted by that abuse is not always so well done. This next installment continues in a similar fashion, while also showing his further healing and development when accompanied by reliable friends and allies. It is heartwarming to read of him being able to escape from the bonds of that abuse, aided by his core characteristics of courage and kindness.

My only regret is that I am reading this much too fast. I need to slow my pace so I can savor it better.
The8thMarauder chapter 37 . 3/26/2023
One of the shittier fics. Its unfortunate that theres a complete 7 book series. So many good fics have been abandoned and when you finally find a complete set its written to satisfy excitable 11 year olds. Writing is mediocre and your dumbledore makes no sense. Im all for evil Dumbledore, when you keep in mind he is powerful and smart, this one seems like he has the intelligence of crabbe and goyle and youre just writing it without any thought
The8thMarauder chapter 22 . 3/26/2023
This is starting to become annoying. You do understand this version of dumbledore you wrote cannot have a phoenix bonded to him right? As in fawkes would have abandoned him as it can only remain bonded to those pure of heart.
WhatHaveIDiscovered chapter 37 . 3/19/2023
An interesting take on 2nd year, and a nice continuation from your book 1. I look forward to seeing where you go with 3rd year. Well done and thanks for sharing!
Adenbadens chapter 26 . 3/14/2023
Years after this chapter has been posted, I know, but…

Sirius looked emaciated, not emancipated.
This chapter marks the second time you’ve used “slither” where you probably meant “sliver”.
Harry used magic outside of school despite being warned that doing so could cost him his wand. Yes he’s in a magical house and yes the house is under a fidelius, but no one has told him if that makes it okay, and he’s twelve.
Harry didn’t think werewolves were real? That they were just a story? He’s read all of Lockheart’s books, including the werewolf one, and he was there when Mick and Lockheart were talking about the one in WagaWaga. He knows they’re real at this point.

Aside from those minor details, I’m really enjoying this story! I started the first one just a few days ago and I plan on going through to the end!
Guest chapter 37 . 2/25/2023
Great second story
KoldT chapter 37 . 2/20/2023
Very enjoyable.
KoldT chapter 26 . 2/19/2023
Please look in a dictionary for the words ‘slither’ and ‘sliver’. The story is good, and I am enjoying the differences between this and canon.
PAT MAHALA chapter 33 . 2/12/2023
the best chamber of secret i read since the BOOK. BRAVO BRAVO
Jimbocous chapter 36 . 2/3/2023
Thanks for a another great read!. Very nicely done.
DerekB74 chapter 37 . 1/10/2023
How dare you leave a cliff hanger like that! Yes, the next story is complete and I can immediately jump to the next one, but I can still be indignant for those that had to wait whenver this story was first posted! Lol, really enjoyed the story dude and looking forward to the next one. Hurry up and write a sequel to Heroes Assemble already!
DerekB74 chapter 20 . 1/9/2023
I can only imagine the conversations Luna is having with Tom. He's probably pulling his hair out. Was hoping her mind would eventually overwhelm him and the chamber would never be opened. But this is a fic and not a crack fic so I understand.
1,319 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »