Reviews for The Cupboard Series 2: Hermione's Book Nook
Veronica McClure chapter 9 . 3/27/2022
Guess Harry should have one day dressed in robes that looked like a giant lightening bolt.
Sir Dedrick the Cool chapter 33 . 3/20/2022
Really? Three Defindos took out a basilisk? Sir Dedrick is not so sure about this.
TopazFlameWitch chapter 35 . 1/14/2022
In this fic Harry seemed a bit out of character...he was never the one to attract attention towards himself...and yes, he would want the school to know that he was not responsible for the attacks but I don't think he would go stand on the podium and say 'I killed it...' I also don't think he would want to take students down to the chamber and the head of DMLE would allow it much less think that its a good idea...but maybe the different circumstances have changed his way of handling things. Also, I want to say that appreciate your diligence in updating and completing your fics.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/9/2021
Why in the hell do you keep calling it Privet Dive. There's no such thing. There are drives, roads, avenues, streets, boulevards, but there's no such thing as a dive! Shit it's Privet DRIVE
owl3764 chapter 37 . 12/7/2021
Totally enjoyed this one too.
Thank you, Stargon1... on to the next...
priscilla.myers chapter 1 . 10/18/2021
Hi! So I read the first instalment of this series and LOVED it so much. This first chapter has me all OMG poor Harry! And I have to keep reading now because I have to know what he’s going to do next. Awesome series, loving every word, thank you for sharing your story with us all
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 7 . 9/18/2021
"We have trunks with three, five, seven and nine compartments. These standard ones all come in different combinations of compartments. The compartments can be configured from small to large, anything from multiple jewellery slots to wardrobe, library and storage compartments, all the way up to compartments the size of a three bedroom house. It all depends on your needs. Of course, if we don't have one in stock, we can easily make a custom designed one for you."

"Um, I don't think I need one with lots of compartments," Harry mused, "it's not like I've got a lot of stuff. And I definitely don't need a whole house!"

I’m fairly certain that a Harry that is essentially homeless (who has made a wizard’s vow to never return to privet drive) would jump at the chance to own a house in a trunk. Stop nerfing the character.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 5 . 9/18/2021
This Harry is so pathetic. He lets squatters stay in the property he owns for over a decade without paying rent. He didn’t even question it.
wotan2 chapter 31 . 6/12/2021
Why Hagrid, he is supposed to be in Romania
jimmy.oz chapter 37 . 6/2/2021
Normally i only ever read things that are rated t and up but I am glad i decided to read this series so far and may look forward to others of this rate not sure yet though. would think that Dumbledore would be in trouble for trying to kidnap a child lol. So far the story is really interesting and anything i might think of changing or better is forgotten as a read it which is probably why it is better to leave a comment or review for each chapter instead of waiting to read till the end and leave one.
DarkLordWhatsit chapter 11 . 5/29/2021
I can't help but imagine Harry walking with a swagger his chest puffed out and arms wide in the scene where they go through the alley and its ridiculous. I wish I could draw well because that would be hilarious
DarkLordWhatsit chapter 8 . 5/29/2021
I've read this series before and I love it. Arguably better than the originals.
Ginny Weasley100 chapter 37 . 5/4/2021
I don't know why Harry didn't start yelling "KIDNAP" when Dumbledore grabbed him. Because that's what Dumbledore was doing in that moment, he was KIDNAPPING Harry.
RDDash chapter 28 . 4/26/2021
Eh, Harry is going to murder Dumbledore faster than he could say Horcrux. Stupid, marriage contracts.
MotekElm chapter 37 . 3/27/2021