Reviews for The Cupboard Series 2: Hermione's Book Nook
MotekElm chapter 12 . 3/26/2021
excellent
MotekElm chapter 11 . 3/26/2021
awww. the book nook is true love
TheWaningMoon chapter 2 . 3/25/2021
Why does Hermione reprimand Harry for his language in this chapter? Have I missed something?
Sparkling Ratemis chapter 37 . 3/21/2021
Oh gooddy what a great ending. Fluff and a cliffhanger ! Ok, I might be very lenient there, as the entire story is already online. Anyway, wonderful, great, amazing. Loving it! A smart Harry, meddling Dumbles, slow growing affection. What else is there to love about this story? Thank you so much.
ValkSkadi chapter 17 . 3/5/2021
The letter from Sirius made me cry. I can't tell at this point if I want more for things to go really well for Harry in his human world or for him to be adopted by the goblins. Lovely story!
morde24 chapter 37 . 2/14/2021
MUAHAHAHAHA me from the future doesn't know what a cliffhanger is MUAHAHAHA
morde24 chapter 36 . 2/14/2021
hmmmm. I except your luna offering lol.
morde24 chapter 33 . 2/14/2021
sick fight! also that's 2 boss fights of the books you've forced and somehow made just as climactic as they were in the books. can't wait for more
morde24 chapter 28 . 2/14/2021
once again, a numbers thing. no fucking way he has spent 100k galleons, 750 is like a drop in the bucket
morde24 chapter 28 . 2/14/2021
you uh, you messed up a number. sirius says 100k and all the other numbers have been adjusted to not be ridiculous. still enjoying the whole story!
morde24 chapter 26 . 2/14/2021
my only problem with this is that to my knowledge harry has no idea that doing magic in a magical dwelling is ok (neither do we tbh. maybe add it in to a neville scene when neville hears about what happened to harry over the post first year summer?)
morde24 chapter 25 . 2/14/2021
... nice
morde24 chapter 19 . 2/14/2021
thank you so much for making Slytherin dorms DORMS. holy shit the amount of people that make them fucking single person rooms ARGGGGH
morde24 chapter 11 . 2/14/2021
nooooooooooooooo not luna.

also nice fluff

also also, I will trust you just this once with luna
morde24 chapter 9 . 2/14/2021
hot dam. that's a nice retconn so perfectly natural too
1,292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »