Reviews for The Cupboard Series 2: Hermione's Book Nook
RobinQ chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Heh can't imagine Vernon's reaction to the destruction!
Thanks for writing, and have a happy birthday!
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
A good start to second year with Harry breaking out of his bedroom. Good to see Harry show a backbone and try to escape. If he could destroy the house while the Dursleys are away then they will never be able to lock him in it again and everyone will have a lot of explaining to do.
So where will Harry go?
Did Hagrid give Harry the list of his parent's friends that sent him photos so he could talk to them as done of the Professors would tell him anything of his family.
Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
WL Chastain chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Thank you for making Harry a bit more determined to be a Master of his own Fate. I'm glad he broke out of his room. Will he be heading for the Leaky Cauldron next? I hope he gets away before the Dursley's show up. heh heh heh.
gaul1 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Interesting chapter, wonders what hermione's present to Harry was, byes
theonlineidofme chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Harry's running away! Hopefully the Dursleys won't randomly show up while Harry's taking an initiative, but I do wonder what will come next.
Oh...and how is Hedwig supposed to get out the window if it's still barred up? Or did I not register the part where he unbarred it? Or have I misunderstood the whole thing?
Ah well, not a huge deal. Now I just wait for the next chapter and I shall see you when you update!
Vegasman59 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Good start now for the escape
elleminnowpee chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Haha well THAT was nothing like Rowlings! An interesting change for sure. I can't wait to see what happens next! Update again soon - Sarah
happylady chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Great start
I really dislike the Dursley with a passion!
Until next time
Gloria
Terahlyanwe chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I love this new non-passive Harry! A very interesting change. Can't wait to see what's next.
mwinter1 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
What a good start. Awaiting more.
geetac chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I like the beginning chapter
1,256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84